Puma Fusion Crush Sport '24 Golf Shoes

Oh so I tried them on obviously and I did not notice the heel. I think you know that I do with some of theirs. So I think that probably says it all. Don't think I'd have any issues. If it has the firm thing in there that rubs it must sit a little lower.
A month later how is the inner material heel wear going? I’m liking the look of these. I’ve never though of something like this for gym ice but it makes sense.

A month later how is the inner material heel wear going? I’m liking the look of these. I’ve never though of something like this for gym ice but it makes sense.
Good. They are my gym shoes most days. My golf shoes some days - I have a lot of playing shoes. And I leave them in and run around town in these more than either my normal gym or playing shoes.

Heel looks good. In shoe and on my foot. No issues that I've noticed.

How is the sizing? True to size or do they run a half to a full size larger like some previous Pumas?

I would love to see Puma's Boa lace system on these.

Just got the email from Puma on these.

Are they proper waterproof? That's wild for a mesh shoe.

On their website, they say "1 year waterproof construction", for whatever that's worth...

Seems like it. Shared where I ran them under the sink to clean a couple spots and my hand inside stayed dry.

Spotted a couple people wearing these other than me now. One on course and one in a golf store. Had conversations with both about them because I'm me lol, and they seemed to be enjoying them. One was a young guy and his girlfriend bought them for him as an early gift because she told him his options were "nothing over a hundred dollars". He liked the wearing them to the gym idea.

1000053943.jpg

Seriously. These are the freaking everyshoe! Killed it on the hitting mats earlier, running an errand after, at the gym, and now have stupidly good traction running stuff from my truck inside.

View attachment 9219502

These showed up last week and I haven't heard anyone mention them. Look pretty good.
I've been ogling them since they released. I love my Alphacats so much that I'm struggling deciding whether to grab a pair of these or add another pair of Alphacat. I'm really leaning toward these!

I've been ogling them since they released. I love my Alphacats so much that I'm struggling deciding whether to grab a pair of these or add another pair of Alphacat. I'm really leaning toward these!
They're definitely not an Alphacat replacement, but they're great on their own. Just two different kinds of shoes. These are lighter weight and more casual I'd say. Not quite the premium you get with the Alphas, but a great shoe for the price. I guarantee I'll get another pair of these.

Mine came in last night. Fit hits the spot. So far, the shoes are incredibly comfortable. I haven't hit balls with them yet or been on grass with them but, from what I've seen on carpet, slate and hardwood, traction will not be an issue.

Mine came in last night. Fit hits the spot. So far, the shoes are incredibly comfortable. I haven't hit balls with them yet or been on grass with them but, from what I've seen on carpet, slate and hardwood, traction will not be an issue.
I want modeling pics.

1000056908.jpg

Seeing @Parrot swinging in these today reminded me that I'm yet again wearing them at the gym right now. Seriously one of the best shoes out there for the money.

View attachment 9241981

Seeing @Parrot swinging in these today reminded me that I'm yet again wearing them at the gym right now. Seriously one of the best shoes out there for the money.
They are comfortable and were great on the course last week. With the shoes I have being in good shape, they have me rethinking whether I want that other shoe.

They are comfortable and were great on the course last week. With the shoes I have being in good shape, they have me rethinking whether I want that other shoe.
Can you be more specific? Which particular super secret golf shoe currently available on Carl's Golfland for fast shipping do you mean? 😆 There's so many to choose from.

I hear ya though. Unless you have a need you really have to want them.

I like the look of those, would rock em' for everyday casual wear - but, not on the course.

I normally wear a wide shoe, is the toe box roomy?
Puma also makes a Fusion Crush Sport WIDE variant - I bought some tonight after trying on a lot of pairs and I can tell you definitively the 11.5 in the Wide variant had appreciably more width, especially around the ball of the foot, than a 12 in the 'normal' (i.e., Fusion Crush Sport) shoe. I have a flat arch and wider foot, and these fit my flipper much better than any of the other 6-7 pairs I laced up - certainly including the 'normal' version of the same shoe - so hats off to Puma for putting forth a Wide variant from where I sit! I look forward to getting them on the course; as someone who has been away from the game for about a decade this is my first foray into molded (i.e., no cleats/spikes) shoes so I'm curious how the traction is, particularly in challenging applications, and I'm also interested in how supportive they are when walking 18 holes (knees and hips weren't thrilled with old shoes, a basic FootJoy model I won in a tourney raffle many moons ago).

Back