Puma Fusion Crush Sport '24 Golf Shoes

I was talking about the inner material. I shred through some of puma’s inner material on the Ignite Elevates. much better with the Ignite PWRAdapts.

Elevate is like a grabby texture material PWRadapt is a smooth slippery material that doesn’t generate the heel friction that makes me rub through after a month or so.
Oh so I tried them on obviously and I did not notice the heel. I think you know that I do with some of theirs. So I think that probably says it all. Don't think I'd have any issues. If it has the firm thing in there that rubs it must sit a little lower.

Oh so I tried them on obviously and I did not notice the heel. I think you know that I do with some of theirs. So I think that probably says it all. Don't think I'd have any issues. If it has the firm thing in there that rubs it must sit a little lower.
Yep I’m aware of the issues that you have so I figured you’d be a good person to ask.

How does the meshy-looking upper material compare to that of the Articulate? Softer?
Boy you guys have excellent questions I'm not fully prepared for. Lol. I'm going to go with similar feel maybe in the tongue, but thinner. Stretchy, but not like the full sock top type thing in the articulate. And then the rest of the upper is pretty different.

really interesting tread pattern

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Looks nice, but is it slippery?
If someone doesn't get out a hose and do a wet turf and sidewalk test at this point I'm going to be disappointed! 😆

Boy you guys have excellent questions I'm not fully prepared for. Lol. I'm going to go with similar feel maybe in the tongue, but thinner. Stretchy, but not like the full sock top type thing in the articulate. And then the rest of the upper is pretty different.

Frustrated Tom Hiddleston GIF

20231106_190230.jpg

I like the white, and these appeal to the Hacker in me.

I thought you meant at your house like you ordered them..Do you work in a golf store now?
He has his own entrance at the LGS. They line the hall with all the new product and send up a bat signal when they're ready for him to show up :LOL:

20231110_175230.jpg

Bonus points for these absolutely crushing* it at the gym. Seriously might make this the norm.

*had to do it

Edit: had to do an anonymous golf shoes at the gym pose too

20231110_184259.jpg

😆

Last edited:
What are you doing in my basement?????
🤣
Have that same rubber flooring in our home gym.
I'm just there to shoot you the shoes! Don't worry I'll leave.

Eventually. 👀

Eventually. 👀
There is booze in the fridge down there so you could probably sustain for a while. No food though, so I am guessing it will cut the stay short 😄

20231114_131914.jpg

Guess what's hitting the course today?!

Eventually. 👀
Next thing you know he will be asking you if you touched his drum set because you're sweaty and Cops doesn't come on till 4. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So I played in these yesterday and hit 9 of 9 fairways. Coincidence!? Prolly not. 😛

Promised @AnthonyC an action shot. 😆

I'm seriously kind of living in these though. I'm a fan.

Still kind of living in these. Pretty much all purpose for me like my Low 1 Gs, but slightly more casual and better grip.

Still kind of living in these. Pretty much all purpose for me like my Low 1 Gs, but slightly more casual and better grip.
The better grip part has my attention. Some of the older Puma spikeless gave me a slipping issue from time to time

How easily do the uppers clean up when they get dirty?

The uppers look comfy, but the soles look like too much stack height for me. I've gotten used to more minimalist, zero drop type shoes and the ones with thick soles make me feel like I'm wearing platform shoes.

The uppers look comfy, but the soles look like too much stack height for me. I've gotten used to more minimalist, zero drop type shoes and the ones with thick soles make me feel like I'm wearing platform shoes.
Let's find out. One of the dogs wiped their paws on one of them yesterday because tiny adorable ***hole. Give me a few.

20231123_213526.jpg

Not totally dry yet but cleaned up pretty quickly and surprisingly water proof. I was drenching it and nothing got to my hand.

I like the look of those, would rock em' for everyday casual wear - but, not on the course.

I normally wear a wide shoe, is the toe box roomy?

I like the look of those, would rock em' for everyday casual wear - but, not on the course.

I normally wear a wide shoe, is the toe box roomy?
I'd love someone else's feedback on this. Their shoes tend to be a little more narrow, and I have pretty standard box needs there, so all I can say is that the standard 1.5medium is good on me.

Back