Puma Fusion Crush Sport '24 Golf Shoes

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
20231106_094828.jpg

These showed up last week and I haven't heard anyone mention them. Look pretty good.

Those look pretty comfy, price?

Not a bad looking shoe. Puma is so good at turning an "I don't think this sole looks grippy" shoe into something that actually has a good bit of traction.

Love the looks. Very clean and not bulky at all.

Love the looks of these, but man would those get dirty fast! lol. Also, wondering if they are waterproof?

Love the looks. Very clean and not bulky at all.
My thoughts exactly. And, at $99, Puma Golf has hit a really good price point with them.

Showed up?
On the shelves. When I saw them I looked online and they're on a bunch of websites too. Are they not supposed to be?

good looking shoe. The tread is interesting. Looks like it could be slippy..

good looking shoe. The tread is interesting. Looks like it could be slippy..
20231106_101207.jpg20231106_101238.jpg

Pretty grippy actually. Grab well.

Shoe is pretty flexible up top and really breathable. Lightweight.

I tried these on and got them dirty , I am not "white shoe " compatible;)

Love the looks of these, but man would those get dirty fast! lol. Also, wondering if they are waterproof?
Not meant to be waterproof. All about the energy return. Keep you and your feet feeling fresh!

How thick is the sole?? I am super picky about shoes that feel like platforms to me.
Nothing crazy. Pretty standard for that kind of shoe. I'm with you on that because to me when they're too high it feels like they want to roll when you're moving fast.

On the shelves. When I saw them I looked online and they're on a bunch of websites too. Are they not supposed to be?
I thought you meant at your house like you ordered them..Do you work in a golf store now?

Love the look but what is the material on the heel like?

Not meant to be waterproof. All about the energy return. Keep you and your feet feeling fresh!
Dang that stinks for me at least playing a lot of morning golf with the dew...

I thought you meant at your house like you ordered them..Do you work in a golf store now?
No I hadn't seen them anywhere to order, but it's rare something new in store or at a course slips by me. I'm always looking. And I ask enough that I have a whole network of people that usually let me know about new things.

These look great for So Cal summers

Love the look but what is the material on the heel like?
What are we talking about? Sole is some kind of rubber, white stuff is like a foam rubber? Then it's whatever the material they make the upper out of.

How does the meshy-looking upper material compare to that of the Articulate? Softer?

What are we talking about? Sole is some kind of rubber, white stuff is like a foam rubber? Then it's whatever the material they make the upper out of.
I was talking about the inner material. I shred through some of puma’s inner material on the Ignite Elevates. much better with the Ignite PWRAdapts.

Elevate is like a grabby texture material PWRadapt is a smooth slippery material that doesn’t generate the heel friction that makes me rub through after a month or so.

Back