PUMA Golf x PTC Slipstream G Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The KYGO and PUMA Golf collaborations have been huge hits with the THP audience and the latest one is sure to turn some heads. The Limited Edition PUMA x PTC Slipstream G Shoes. Blending the tropical vibes with performance and style.

“We wanted to use a Slipstream, originally a PUMA lifestyle shoe, to make a statement on the course, so we designed a pair with our unique PTC spin,” said Kygo. “Palm Tree Crew has flourished into an epic collaboration between Rickie Fowler and myself and I am always blown away by the designs and gear we are able to bring to the golf course with Puma Golf.”

The new Slipstream G comes in White with Regal Blue and Pink Icing accents and features leather and suede construction. It gives off a look of a court shoe, while being golf course ready.

The PUMA Golf x PTC Slipstream G shoes drop today with a price of $150 and can be found at www.pumagolf.com and select retailers.

LOW RES 1000x667-23AW_GO_Puma_Footwear_Slipstream_PTC_Shoe-Details_329.jpg
Continue reading...

These are pretty sick, wonder how easy they are to clean.

Those look really good. Wonder how they fit?

Interesting take and could almost be mistaken for not being golf shoes. Just showed them to my daughter and she said I like those. So I’ll go with that.

Not my style....
Disgusted No Way GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Can’t say they’re for me but hope they do well.

that's a subtle yet sharp shoe

I just bought two new pair of golf shoes last week, should have waited.

I’m ordering.

Oh dang. This is speaking my language. @Muchmore18 this might make me take a break from being so adult and responsible-looking in FJ.

A little too pale for me, and I'd never be able to keep them clean.

None in my size already. 😭

I like these.

I really am a little disgruntled my size isn’t available. I’d planned on pulling the trigger since I first saw them.

I like those. Fun but subtle.

Oh dang. This is speaking my language. @Muchmore18 this might make me take a break from being so adult and responsible-looking in FJ.
It's about time! I honestly really like these and would have zero hesitation on wearing them

I still want these. They came out a day after I spent my pro shop credit…

I really like these, but would like them to be a normal sneaker.

Back