Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

They look nice, I have a pair of Ecco Streets and not too fond of this type of sole. Hard to play them in the bunkers and early morning dew. I generally wear them when I play during the summer months.

As soon as I can order, I am.

yea that may wind up happening this year. Its killing me now waiting on my biodrives.

I may own every single colorway of these.

Really like the white/blue/green.

Puma just 'gets it' when it comes to shoes

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sad thing, I'm easily 4x that.

I gave a couple pair away and actually had to finally toss a ton lately too. My feet are shrinking. Getting old.

I gave a couple pair away and actually had to finally toss a ton lately too. My feet are shrinking. Getting old.

I hear that's a side effect of cowboy boots.

Anyone pick these up yet? Pondering them but I still think the Bio Drive will have better traction.

Anyone pick these up yet? Pondering them but I still think the Bio Drive will have better traction.
I'm actually more excited about the traction on these than my bios. I've got 2 pair on order.

I'm actually more excited about the traction on these than my bios. I've got 2 pair on order.
Did they show up yet james?

Did they show up yet james?

Order cancelled on account of Puma not having the white/grey ones in 14's at the moment. Going to wait and re-order here in a month or so.

Got to see them in a local proshop the other day, I'm definitely a fan of the look.

Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

Just got an email about these and they might be the first pair of spikeless golf shoes I try. They look so good

These look great

I have a pair of ignite XT running shoes and they are very comfortable. The sole on these doesn't suit my eye though. I'm eager to try the spiked version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back