Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

Same as you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. I have been rocking the Grey belt with them recently but think I need some more options. I am so awful at matching colors haha

Playing 36 tomorrow walking one 18 and probably riding the 2nd and going to rock these.

Nice. I have been rocking the Grey belt with them recently but think I need some more options. I am so awful at matching colors haha

Love my pair though I want to try the sport model haha. Almost got the high tops but then I thought about it and decided against it haha

Torn between these and the biodrive leather. Definitely pondering the sport.

Torn between these and the biodrive leather. Definitely pondering the sport.
I like these more the bios 2 times over, feel way better and I like the spike pattern way more.

I am almost exclusively using these everytime I play. I have the spikes and I have grabbed these for the last month without thinking twice. Shot a PB and then another wearing these... Hmmm

These are absolutely the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn. And possibly the most comfortable shoes period. Haven't had issues with traction either.

Last edited:
Tried these on yesterday at pga ss. Wow. They are so beyond comfy and awesome feeling. Need to get some. They are soooo good

Pretty sure these are going to be the shoes of choice for me at RR

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Walked 9 in these today in 90 degree temps. Pure comfort.

I wore these last night walking 9 in super hot/humid conditions, and with my kentwool socks, my feet were the coolest part of my body! Love the comfort and performance on them!

I am a shoe ho first of all. I love golf shoes, tennis shoes, dress shoes, casual shoes... I think you are getting the idea. I bought the white and turbulence (grey) pair and I enjoy them very much. The foam sole is very soft and comfortable. I will give my warning of they tend to run very big. I wear a size 12 in adidas and 12 in my Pumas casual shoes I won. These I ended up with a 11 and could probably wear a 10.5 but for a fair warning I do prefer my shoes a tad loose over tight. I recommend them to anyone but strongly suggest you go try them on to get a size.

put mine through 3 rounds and in very hot humid conditions.
these being my first spikeless shoe and don't think I need to go back to spikes.
played early morning and the grass was wet, never slipped never got wet and just feel so comfortable!

Love these shoes!!!

Im similar. I rarely go with spikes.

Scratch that. These are my favorite. It's the sports I didn't care for. These are great.

Last edited:
My local Golf Galaxy has these on clearance for ~$65 plus another 25% off.

Pretty sure these are going to be the shoes of choice for me at RR

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Indeed they were.

Wore them for 34 holes in Saturday and 18 more on Sunday.

My feet felt great and comfortable the entire time.

Wore these to work today and still so comfortable. It has been almost 2 months since I have worn my "real" spikes haha. When I first got these from the King of the Month I thought I would have never typed the previous sentence. Amazing how the feel, comfort an performance just speak for themselves.

I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about these shoes. They fit, I'm finding they're not as comfortable after I wear them for long periods of time. My feet start to hurt. Might try to throw some inserts into them but I can't see myself walking 18 in these.

I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about these shoes. They fit, I'm finding they're not as comfortable after I wear them for long periods of time. My feet start to hurt. Might try to throw some inserts into them but I can't see myself walking 18 in these.
I love mine...36 holes a day or like Saturday had them on for 11 hours no issue

I have walked 18 and rode in a cart for 18 on the same day and never an issue.

I love mine...36 holes a day or like Saturday had them on for 11 hours no issue

I have walked 18 and rode in a cart for 18 on the same day and never an issue.

They're great shoes, but I don't know what it is. I have the Ignite Spiked version and they fit like a glove, and may be the most comfortable golf shoe. Don't know what it is about the spineless. My feet just don't feel comfortable. Can't pinpoint what it is.

Every now and again I'll get some slight discomfort in my right pinkie toe wearing these, but it comes and goes. Doesn't happen all the time, but none of my other shoes do that.

It definitely doesn't affect the overall comfort at all, I've probably worn these for 12-15 rounds now with pretty much no issue.

Bought the all black pair. 1/2 size smaller. I told myself I would never buy another pair of spikeless shoes due to slippage and cleat deterioration, but I decided to give these a try. Played after a monsoon pulled through and did not slip one time. Feet stayed dry as well. I was impressed. Still kicking myself a little because when the cleats wear out, the shoe is done, versus buying some new softspikes and replacing.

Back