Puma Jackpot Pants

Got the tailored fit in today. Love everything about it, but the length makes no sense to me. Both of the pants shown here are 34/32. Only difference is that one is tailored and one is the regular. Why in the world is the length so different?

af598433f59928b6c64734da52c2856b.jpg
Wow, that is short.

Do the tailored pants have the opening at the cuff like the regular ones do? If not, perhaps that is why they are shorter. So the cuff doesn't sit weird on your shoe.

Do the tailored pants have the opening at the cuff like the regular ones do? If not, perhaps that is why they are shorter. So the cuff doesn't sit weird on your shoe.

There is no opening.

Got the tailored fit in today. Love everything about it, but the length makes no sense to me. Both of the pants shown here are 34/32. Only difference is that one is tailored and one is the regular. Why in the world is the length so different?

af598433f59928b6c64734da52c2856b.jpg

Tailored looks to be about 1/2" narrow than regular.... that's considered tailored? Not that I would ever consider tailored anything.... aka fat body Length is a head scratcher... an anomaly??

Well I received mine and the fit is great, seems the length is a smidge long but likely no issue. Only problem I was sent the wrong color. Had requested white pepper and was sent bright white, which I unfortunately could never pull off haha hopefully they can swap em

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well I received mine and the fit is great, seems the length is a smidge long but likely no issue. Only problem I was sent the wrong color. Had requested white pepper and was sent bright white, which I unfortunately could never pull off haha hopefully they can swap em

Puma or another retailer?

Puma or another retailer?
Straight from cobra, won them in a contest.

If there's no way to change them I won't be mad or nothing, won them so not like I paid and didn't get what I paid for, just wouldn't get as much use out of them (like to work) as the other color.

Sent an email to the marketing person who emailed me originally, so wait and see.

Fwiw I would surely buy another pair, they are comfortable as anything but I didn't try them on long, with my luck I'd get something on them in the first 30 seconds

Straight from cobra, won them in a contest.

If there's no way to change them I won't be mad or nothing, won them so not like I paid and didn't get what I paid for, just wouldn't get as much use out of them (like to work) as the other color.

Sent an email to the marketing person who emailed me originally, so wait and see.

Fwiw I would surely buy another pair, they are comfortable as anything but I didn't try them on long, with my luck I'd get something on them in the first 30 seconds

Cobra CS is superb, I’m sure they’ll do right by you

So bought a pair of the pants and shorts today. I have traditionally worn Under Armor tailored pants. UA sizing is all over the map on their pants so I won't buy pants online anymore. I've always worn 32/34 and put them in the dryer to shrink a smidge to be closer to 32/33. With the jackpot pants they didn't have the tailored so I just tried on the regular to get the sizing right and then order them online. These pants fit much looser in the waist and longer in the leg compared to UA. Tried on the 30/32 and they fit perfect and the lower leg wasn't baggy at all. Loved the fit so I stayed with the regular fit and bought them right there. Because I went down to a size 30 maybe that causes the leg openings to be smaller and fit closer to a slim for me on my calves. Same thing for the shorts, I bought the Jackpot shorts kaki and went with size 30.

So bought a pair of the pants and shorts today. I have traditionally worn Under Armor tailored pants. UA sizing is all over the map on their pants so I won't buy pants online anymore. I've always worn 32/34 and put them in the dryer to shrink a smidge to be closer to 32/33. With the jackpot pants they didn't have the tailored so I just tried on the regular to get the sizing right and then order them online. These pants fit much looser in the waist and longer in the leg compared to UA. Tried on the 30/32 and they fit perfect and the lower leg wasn't baggy at all. Loved the fit so I stayed with the regular fit and bought them right there. Because I went down to a size 30 maybe that causes the leg openings to be smaller and fit closer to a slim for me on my calves. Same thing for the shorts, I bought the Jackpot shorts kaki and went with size 30.

I’m similar in that UA sizing is disastrous for me

Glad you found a pair and size that works - You hit the jackpot!

I’ll see myself out

Just ordered the pepto pink ones.

Puma makes some of my favorite golf pants, so I'm looking forward to trying out this new version.

The shorts are on point. Very comfortable and a good length. They stop right at the knees.

The shorts are on point. Very comfortable and a good length. They stop right at the knees.
Pretty much of you have a question about any puma or cobra product, M2Giles has bought it.

5 pocket pants are cool. The black ones really remind me of black jeans. They fit a little more slim than the regular version and dont have the split hem either.

Puma shorts used to be too long and baggy in my opinion, but the Jackpot shorts I just bought fit slimmer and stop right at the top of the knee cap which is right where I want them. I probably won't dry my shorts because the fit is perfect right now and I don't want to risk shrinking them.

in honor of Morgan cup week (and mainly my own shopping addiction) order a pair of tailored pants and a pair of 5 pocket shorts from our friends at Budget golf.

Well after wearing these nonstop this weekend, these have solidified their place in my wardrobe. Super comfortable.

Cobra CS is superb, I’m sure they’ll do right by you
As you mentioned, they did. I didn't see an email response (hidden in my spam) saying they would send another pair with correct /preferred color.. well they showed up today "out of the blue" as I wasn't expecting Anything. Got the 5 pocket quiet shade. I feel like they fit a little slimmer than the standard but maybe I've just been stress eating haha but the color is awesome, like a slate grey.. the snap button fly is fine, and it doesn't have the slits for shoes but then that means I can wear these for work too..

As with the other, just so super comfortable

I'm emailing back again to offer sending back the white pair, I feel bad and don't want to be appear ungrateful as they were in fact free from a contest

If they don't take them (actually, even if they do), I'll gladly be giving them some more business soon as I can again

Edit- love this color and so comfortable
d3b3ed69025e00ed6670f546b6d6bd6b.jpg

Last edited:
I love the the pants, shorts are super comfortable just a little long in the legs for someone of my short stature. Tailored pants are perfect length for me and the material is great.

Played in the pants yesterday and it was 50 F, but it went up to 70F by the time we finished, was comfortable throughout. I wish the tailored pants had the little 5th pocket, my favorite ballmarker fits in their perfectly but only thing from the tailored pants being perfect.

I really like the tailored fit, having shorter legs, the fit is perfect. My only complaint is that they only offer four colors in the tailored fit.

Back