Puma Jackpot Pants

Any real life pics of wearing the tailored? Curious to see what the length actually looks like, if it's awkwardly short or if they fit like nice fitted pants. if the pants rest on the shoe like a nice fitting suit, I think these pants would be amazing.

As you mentioned, they did. I didn't see an email response (hidden in my spam) saying they would send another pair with correct /preferred color.. well they showed up today "out of the blue" as I wasn't expecting Anything. Got the 5 pocket quiet shade. I feel like they fit a little slimmer than the standard but maybe I've just been stress eating haha but the color is awesome, like a slate grey.. the snap button fly is fine, and it doesn't have the slits for shoes but then that means I can wear these for work too..

As with the other, just so super comfortable

I'm emailing back again to offer sending back the white pair, I feel bad and don't want to be appear ungrateful as they were in fact free from a contest

If they don't take them (actually, even if they do), I'll gladly be giving them some more business soon as I can again

Edit- love this color and so comfortable
d3b3ed69025e00ed6670f546b6d6bd6b.jpg
Ssoooo, did we really need this picture of your,,,, pants??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ssoooo, did we really need this picture of your,,,, pants??

Just be glad I cropped out the right side of it with my junk

Are the shorts as good as the pants?

I forgot my jeans for my restaurant gig and I'm wearing my jackpots (came right from job #1).. 1) I'm super comfy running around, but 2) hoping I don't spill anything on them to stain them

By far comfiest pants I own

Last edited:
All in.

Michigan hasn't been kind to us this spring, because of that I have had to wear pants to golf more than I would like. Puma has hit the perverbial Jackpot with these. Most comfortable golf pants I've owned. They are light without being hot yet warm enough to keep the legs warm on a 40-50* day. I have all 3 versions and my favorite is the 5 pocket. I kind of want all the colors they are that good.

Thank goodness for Puma offering size 33s.

Thumbs down for Global Golf's glacial return turnaround time.

The front pockets on the shorts are spacious. You can easily fit at least a dozen range balls in each one as you clean up after the juniors' long drive competition.

Last edited:
So I found a pair of 5 pocket pants in bright orange... do I be that guy tomorrow? I won't go full Rickie but would probably go White or black shirt and then maybe a black/orange visor....

So I found a pair of 5 pocket pants in bright orange... do I be that guy tomorrow? I won't go full Rickie but would probably go White or black shirt and then maybe a black/orange visor....
Never go full Rickie but yes gotta add the visor

Never go full Rickie but yes gotta add the visor

It is an afternoon round, so thinking white shirt with the black visor. Always feel like it is nice to announce I am a douche before the round starts.

Last edited:

Yes, be that guy. Great pants and a great player. And Rickie is good too.

For certain sizes and colors these are $30-40 on Amazon.. I wear mine every week for work and they're going strong!
Screenshot_20200218-224911_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I just got 2 pairs of these on clearance. I like em. Hopefully the length stays true.

Thanks for the heads up on these guys! Picked up a pair on amazon and can see what the fuss is about. Still slightly prefer my bonobos, these are a very close second and an absolute no brainer steal at $30.

Back