DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Was browsing the shoes @Parrot posted and noticed some new P hats!!! The blue and green are mine!!!

det5ysmlb1qugnwko314_1100x.jpg
inp6rmhagycpzjp10swz_1100x.jpg
wik5tnth05mbytquc8td_1100x.jpg
g7hqfmao6tfu4zmhiu51_1100x.jpg

Fan of the design. Puma hats never fit my giant head though.

I'm not feeling these. A little too much going on for me.

Saw the White/Blue one at PGA SS yesterday. It was massive, even for an adjustable.

I'm in the weird head shape crew haha

Wish they fit better - these are awesome.
Every year I buy one because they always have cool designs. Every year I have one hat I don’t wear.

Love those 2 on the left. Kind of talking my language with pink and flowers though 🤷‍♂️.

Top one goes well with my face. I shall have it. 😁

Brb, heading to Puma’s website for that blue one

I'm not a fan of color-contrasting bills.

I like the white one. The blue is nice too but it is a little too "that" blue for me. :ROFLMAO:

I'm not a fan of color-contrasting bills.

I like the white one. The blue is nice too but it is a little too "that" blue for me. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: I too have reservations about blue Puma things. Need more red!

I like the black and white one the best out of those. Not a bad looking hat.

Those are sharp, but still waiting for the Cobra hat Rickie has been wearing.

:ROFLMAO: I too have reservations about blue Puma things. Need more red!
I mean it's pretty obvious who has influence in club design vs. soft goods, right? #Bias

Top one goes well with my face. I shall have it. 😁
I have no idea what that means!

They are a bit busy for me, I'm normally a fairly plain hat kind of guy. I like my shirts to be a little loud but not usually my hats.

the first two floral ones are ok.

I mean it's pretty obvious who has influence in club design vs. soft goods, right? #Bias
It hurts too because blue is my favorite color and makes up a large part of my golf wardrobe. :LOL:

I have no idea what that means!

They are a bit busy for me, I'm normally a fairly plain hat kind of guy. I like my shirts to be a little loud but not usually my hats.
Handsome, clean, just loud enough. Obviously. 😛

That green one is great looking

I think one obnoxious crazy piece is a good look so I like the hats, more so the ones that have the same color and pattern on the brim and cap.

Well considering the two on the right are basically Kentucky hats, I gotta have the white one. The green, maybe.

Several new MATTR designs as well.

Last edited:
Well considering the two on the right are basically Kentucky hats, I gotta have the white one. The green, maybe.

Several new MATTR designs as well.
I might need that mattr goat one.

Two in the middle are my fav's

Back