Puma Phantomcat Nitro

Redd

Morgan Cup 2024 - Team Paradise
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
IMG_0907.jpeg

I have absolutely loved my Alphacat and am extrememly stoked to see this on the CPG site this morning!

As the first image states, this is under embargo until 2/15, if you work in the industry and have images already, please DO NOT post them in here, we will take them down.
That imagine with a date showed up on their website very recently. I just noticed it yesterday. Wasn't there when I went scrounging for info on mine.

View attachment 9238489

I have absolutely loved my Alphacat and am extrememly stoked to see this on the CPG site this morning!
Yeah they're not out yet I guess. I have them. They're great. But my thread had to be taken down.

There's other new ones of theirs that I guess aren't out yet but you can buy online and in store too, so who knows. That's the only one with new info on their site. Lots to be excited about though!

That imagine with a date showed up on their website very recently. I just noticed it yesterday. Wasn't there when I went scrounging for info on mine.
Not here to argue, but I would assume if you work in golf retail you know the embargo dates or should know them. If my assumption is wrong, then you know now that the embargo is 2/15 and you understand why I was contacted by the company about your images being removed immediately. So to avoid that, I wanted to make a blanket statement to anyone who might have in hand images, that they are not allowed to be posted until 2/15 and they will be removed.

Not here to argue, but I would assume if you work in golf retail you know the embargo dates or should. If my assumption is wrong, then you know now that the embargo is 2/15 and you understand why I was contacted by the company about your images being removed immediately. So to avoid that, I wanted to make a blanket statement to anyone who might have in hand images, that they are now allowed to be posted until 2/15 and they will be removed.
Yeah I mostly work as a club fitter for them and others. I've never seen a shoe embargo. And didn't have any information so I asked as best I could ahead of time. I get it having to wait. No worries here. I'm excited about all of it. Fun stuff. Can't wait!

Yeah I mostly work as a club fitter for them and others. I've never seen a shoe embargo. And didn't have any information so I asked as best I could ahead of time. I get it having to wait. No worries here. I'm excited about all of it. Fun stuff. Can't wait!
To be fair, in golf everything has embrago dates.

To be fair, in golf everything has embrago dates.
Dude. Available to buy. No date information was out there. Asked before posting. Happy to show them love on the 15th now. More than.

Dude. Available to buy. No date information was out there. Asked before posting. Happy to show them love on the 15th now. More than.
They are not available to buy, hence the 2/15 embargo. As for asking, not sure who you asked, it wasn't us and it definitely wasn't Puma or they wouldn't have contacted me to take it down. Sounds like whoever you asked gave you bad info. All good though, that thread is gone, we have this nice teaser from them in this thread and on 2/15 everyone can post as many pictures as they would like.

Might have to give these a look for sure. My wife won't mind another pair of golf shoes...right?

Puma might want to talk to their friends at DSG

Yeah, there all over the place and I'm starting to want them badly. That spike pattern is so good. Decent chance I'll place an order by the end of the weekend.

Says "Coming Soon" for orders, but they sure have plenty of pics of them posted. 4 color combinations, 8 photos. Same for Golf Galaxy, but 9 photos. Amazon has them listed too - pics and 4 color options, but "Currently Unavailable" for sale. They all pop up from a quick Google search, so it's a pretty poorly kept secret at this point.

I totally understand why THP took the photos down at Cobra's request to honor the embargo, but others obviously aren't doing it.

Last edited:
I totally understand why THP took the photos down at Cobra's request to honor the embargo, but others obviously aren't doing it.
CPG has 3 photos up on the website. No deteails though.

Says "Coming Soon" for orders, but they sure have plenty of pics of them posted. 4 color combinations, 8 photos. Same for Golf Galaxy, but 9 photos. Amazon has them listed too - pics and 4 color options, but "Currently Unavailable" for sale. They all pop up from a quick Google search, so it's a pretty poorly kept secret at this point.

Amazon actually sent them out for a bit and I've seen them on a few store shelves. I'm excited for the actual release. Sounds like there might be some fun marketing or something.

I just want to say these shoes have the perfect name based on what's been going on with this release and the info around them. :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 6.40.50 PM.png

Also I can't wait to buy them.

I'll be curious to see whether these shoes are considered spikeless (i.e. those spikes being an integral part of the sole), or if they're considered spikes (i.e., a wear item which can be replaced).

sci-fi disney GIF by MANGOTEETH

Back