Puma Soundchuck MINI

OITW

Reaction score
Just got the email from Puma

$79.99 and it comes in three colors. I think I will be picking up the red.

Hero_Headline_Copy_1170px.png

BuyNow_ThreeSoundchucks_Image_970px.png

http://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/s...ni+Now+Available&utm_campaign=Soundchuck+Mini

they look so much better when I don't have 7 clipped on to me.

I've been waiting for these to come out. I'm definitely interested in one, I'm thinking I need to put a bug in my wife's ear. This could be perfect for not only golf but to have around the house.

That's pretty sweet man! I'd probably bo black just to match my bag, I definitely need to get one this year though.

just got the email for these. I think the red would look awesome on my bag

Love how easy this will be to just hook, hang and listen!

I really want one of these. Just have to wait until I have some money to get one. I loved my soundchuck last year.

Saw these in person last week and if i didn't already have my sound chuck, i would have one in hand today. I love mine.

Saw these on their website today and it's on the radar for sure. I'd go boring and pick the black color.

Do these so something that regular Bluetooth speakers don't?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'll definitely be pondering one of these in black.

I need some of these,will check these out

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Do these so something that regular Bluetooth speakers don't?

I don't have any experience with them yet but the portability and clip are really attractive to me.

I don't have any experience with them yet but the portability and clip are really attractive to me.
I've got a little cube shaped speaker that clips to my bag is why I asked. It cost me $10 I think.

just ordered one of these to replace my spy Beacon that crapped out after a couple years. The size and the fact that I can get an orange one that clips onto my cart is great.

Yeah really want one of these and the price is right... Like the clip and orange will be the one!

I won't be getting one of these. The regular Soundchuck stays on my push cart just fine without a clip, and has two speakers. I can either hang it over the top (just in front of where the lid is) or put it inside the pouch underneath. And while you can't get it at the price I paid for it right now ($35 for the one I take to the course and $44 for the one I keep at home - I bought them at different times), they do go on sale for that every so often. Although it's been over a year I think since it's been that cheap.

I won't be getting one of these. The regular Soundchuck stays on my push cart just fine without a clip, and has two speakers. I can either hang it over the top (just in front of where the lid is) or put it inside the pouch underneath. And while you can't get it at the price I paid for it right now ($35 for the one I take to the course and $44 for the one I keep at home - I bought them at different times), they do go on sale for that every so often. Although it's been over a year I think since it's been that cheap.

Dang, I would definitely buy the original if I could find them for that price, but the cheapest I found one was for $83 + tax. paid $80 for the mini with a gift certificate (that is what made the difference for me).

Yes... that is the same one I referenced in my previous post. But as I had a gift certificate and essentially paid $0.00 vs paying $90 after tax I went with the Mini.

I missed the gift certificate part! So yeah, I would have done the same!

Back