Putt Anywhere By SeeMore

Moved this to a new thread because its great.

This is super cool, and just this morning I was saying I need a simple indoor putting solution for my office.

These are especially helpful when the entire putting green seems to be taken up during a tournament or something!

This would be awesome for small practice greens that can get full and you are fighting for a hole..

These are especially helpful when the entire putting green seems to be taken up during a tournament or something!
Haha.. I just said this too!!

I have one of these from another putter company that I threw into my Budget Golf cart maybe 10 years ago. Adding it to my cart got me over the free shipping threshold, and was cheaper than the shipping. :ROFLMAO:

Are these available?

Just purchased. I like the idea. I can use the product. And I like to support SeeMore.

I’m going to get me one of these

oooh trippy. I like this. might need to pick one up.

These look pretty slick, easier then throwing down a glass on the carpet in the basement.

$10 a piece. I ordered 2 last night!

I've always just used a leather drink coaster in my office.
2c4315dfa475bc2db48aee966e020a91.jpg

Got one coming.. I want to add this to my bag.

I've always just used a leather drink coaster in my office.
2c4315dfa475bc2db48aee966e020a91.jpg
Yup you can get 4 silicone coasters on Amazon for $6. But the SeeMore ones are cool.

I will def be getting one of these before the season starts.

These are cool, only carpet I have isn't puttable, sadly. Don't hate three idea of using it for an extra hole though.

Back