... while I'd love to say I make a lot more putts, I don't, but my misses are a lot closer than before.
That was pretty much my experience, yesterday, trying my neighbor's 34 in. putter, except I both made more putts and my misses were by less. It'll be interesting to see what the putter pro at the store recommends, today.

Mine's 30 something. It works. Not well but it works:D

Both of mine are 34". The current gamer was purchased at 35" because it was the only model they had in stock for the club I wanted. 1 round and it was adjusted down to 34.

I was fit into a 37" 70 deg SeeMore FGP a few years ago and it was like night and day difference. I had been playing a 35 for a few years as it worked the best for me at the time but was never truly consistent.

Current putter is 33". I've used all the way down to 31" and up to 35". If I was putting another together, I'd likely go with 33.5" for it.

Got fitted for a new putter, yesterday. Ended-up at 35 in. The 36 in. putter I'd been using had felt awkward. The 34 in. putter I borrowed from a neighbor felt much better, but seemed a bit too short. The new 35 in. putter feels just right. How that will translate in actual ability to sink balls may be another thing entirely :), but it's working much more nicely for me on carpeting.

35.5” for me

I have 2 at 31, 2 at 32 and a couple at 33". For me it is all about how where my eyes line up for over the heel of the club. I don't stray to far from 32" as I find that to be a pretty good length for my short legged long body/arms frame.

All five of my putters are 34.5" based on my putter fitting.

I'm rolling my 33" Newport 2 but also have a 34" Newport 2.5 in the rotation. Granted, the 34" doesn't see much action but it makes it out occasionally.

Playing 35” right now with the Mizuno M-Craft and it’s actually 35” not like my Scotty Newport 2 that claimed to be but is only 34.5” it really is amazing how much .5” is noticed
You like the M-craft? I'm fascinated with it with the 3!!!

1 Putter. Toulon Atlanta A/7.

I don't quite remember the stock length, I assume 35", but I did have it cut one inch after a putter fitting I had a little over a year ago.

My 10 w/ Triple Track is 34". My other two, Toulon Portland and Stroke Lab Double-Wide are both 35". The 10 is the first putter I recall ever having that I didn't get at 35"

prefer 34"

You like the M-craft? I'm fascinated with it with the 3!!!
I am enjoying it currently yes. I might change the grip I haven't decided yet, though I do like it better with the Arccos sensor removed.

Last 2 have been at 35", felt like my back was hurting too much bending over.

Last 1 said I should be at 34" but I kept it off the shelf from Bettinardi at 35" with 1.5deg down lie angle.

I've tried all styles and lengths of putters and have gamed everything from 32" to 48". Currently it's a 36.75" and I'm putting better than I have in 30 years.

I am enjoying it currently yes. I might change the grip I haven't decided yet, though I do like it better with the Arccos sensor removed.
yeah the putter sensors can be a bit of an annoyance depending on the shape of the putter grip. You'd think they come up with a smaller version that fits better. Or maybe something small that wraps around the shaft, might work since pretty gentle swings.

mine is 36 with 14.5 grip, purely by chance. I had cut down a Mid Belly putter (Odyssey Metal X 7). I like the heavier feel, yet still balanced by putting a coin inside a plastic cap over the grip end.

I've been playing 34" forever. I do have one at 35", ebay seller said 34", it isn't. But maybe that's a happy accident.

While that putter won't be granted starter status, I do find the slightly more upright stance with it as more comfortable for my lower back.

I've since adjusted my stance similarly for the back's sake with the shorter putters and it does feel better. Just, the heel pad of my top hand now extends a bit past the grip cap.

1 putter for the last 9 years....35"

34" is perfecto! Thought about 33'' but too much hunch

I am only 5'6" all three of my putters are 32.5" In my humble opinion most people are playing putters that are too long for them and their eyes are inside the line instead of on the line.

Only 13???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey, that's low compared to several others on here. Haha. #14 will be ordered tomorrow based on the Club Champion putter fitting I am going through. I will sell off some though after I find out what I should be using.

Back