Turtlerancher

2021 Morgan Cup- Go Team Hackers! 😎
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
??
After a disappointing weekend of putter shopping at the local golf expo I have had to reset my putter hunt. Found the SL Ten and BOP to be to light feeling and no one had a #3 Mizuno to try. The Elevado kinda interested me but I figured I would ask here for other options. So what is everyone in THP land pondering for their next putter?

After a disappointing weekend of putter shopping at the local golf expo I have had to reset my putter hunt. Found the SL Ten and BOP to be to light feeling and no one had a #3 Mizuno to try. The Elevado kinda interested me but I figured I would ask here for other options. So what is everyone in THP land pondering for their next putter?
I have mine in the Honu. It may seem or look a bit different, it is. It’s also a difference maker so it works out. It’s also a great conversation piece on the course. People ask to try it all the time. So far they have all lived it. F87321C8-9E97-472F-BAF4-F6CE759F42E6.jpeg

Well nothing to ponder on my part. I'll be starting up the season with my Axis 1 Joey.

Axis1.JPG

The next putter in the rotation will be the Betti BB43.

Bettinardi-BB43-353G-Center-Shafted-w.jpg

Then just guessing here but it might be the Betti BB1-LN.

BB1 LN.jpg

A Toulon Atlanta, Seattle or Las Vegas with Triple Track. Kind of a mash up between my favorite looking putter, any of those Toulons above, and the putting technology that intrigues me the most, Triple Track. Michael Vrska from Callaway has a Toulon he customized to add the triple track, and now it's my putter ponder.

Triple Track 10 or Marxman

A Toulon Atlanta, Seattle or Las Vegas with Triple Track. Kind of a mash up between my favorite looking putter, any of those Toulons above, and the putting technology that intrigues me the most, Triple Track. Michael Vrska from Callaway has a Toulon he customized to add the triple track, and now it's my putter ponder.

Seems like a great problem to ponder. ;)

Seems like a great problem to ponder. ;)
Man, it is. Love the idea of this combination into one putter, but it's not realistically in my golf budget right now. :cry:

Got fitted for a Edel & should be in anytime now. Can’t wait to put it to the test.

None for me.... for now at least.

Going to give the Odyssey Backstryke 2-Ball a go this weekend. Hoping it will be "the ticket"!

Triple Track Ten is on the radar for me - rolled a couple putts and it felt good so want to give it a bit more of a try and decide whether or not to actually buy one

Triple Track Ten is on the radar for me - rolled a couple putts and it felt good so want to give it a bit more of a try and decide whether or not to actually buy one
Tried one this past weekend and really liked the alignment with it but, I found distance control wanting. As I've evolved as a golfer, I have found I like the feel of a fairly heavy putter head and the SL counter balance removes that feel. Admitted, it was indoors but anything over 15 feet was hard getting the distance correct. YMMV

I will have either a Black SL 10 or BOP in my bag soon. The only reason I don't already is I can't decide between the 2.

Last edited:
I've got an older golder bear blade sitting around somewhere and don't remember why I switched away from it. I'm going to try to find it and see how it putts.

Need more playing time to really ponder a new putter, but if I wouldn’t be forced to sleep on the couch after buying a new one, I’d have to go Odyssey Stroke Lab Black 10 S!

My current putter (B1 Heavy Putter) will be my last putter. No future pondering on another putter in my future game.

My B1 putter will out last me. At just over 1.5lbs, (750+/- grams) this putter is a beast, that helps me make lots of putts.

Pondering a Brandon Matthew or Goodwood random build.
or another Scotty.
or getting my Olson legacy modified.
or something I'm not allowed to ponder haha

Mmmm, mallet! Ya know ya want to! 😉🤣🤣🤣

I'm headed to the SC Tokyo gallery in a month or two. Thinking I'm going to buy something awesome. Hopefully a T2 in blue pearl. Though I doubt they'll have one.

Pondering a Brandon Matthew or Goodwood random build.
or another Scotty.
or getting my Olson legacy modified.
or something I'm not allowed to ponder haha

Seems like a alot of pondering there, sir! ;)

Back