PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer Premium

I think I need to bite the bullet and get one of these. I like what I see and hear about them, and just haven't pulled the trigger. I'll be looking to remedy that shortly.

I think I need to bite the bullet and get one of these. I like what I see and hear about them, and just haven't pulled the trigger. I'll be looking to remedy that shortly.
It's a fun way to practice putting, gives you feedback and a challenge all at the same time.

Platinum I believe.
I was thinking about the Platinum until I saw the price. $70 to $80 more than a standard is a tough pill to swallow.

Now I'm triggered everytime I use my original puttout and see it move when the ball rolls up it. :confused:

I have the premium (along with the mat and putting mirror) and like it. Makes you focus a bit more one each putt rather than going through 100 putts quickly, I think.

Friend of mine just bought the academy studio set. We'll see how it goes for him. Looks nice!

Back