CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

Hope I can be competitive this Q. I like to be an active member, but work and this Covid crap......

I see where you're going with this !!

Struggled the last quarter, this thing called work got in the way.😑

Going to try to get enough points this quarter. This place is my virtual home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it sounds fun as always.

Well THP.... We're in quarter three. Our games are coming into form, the tour is back, and summer is here! It's the perfect time to talk product, golf, and celebrate this awesome community together. With that in mind, JB and I thought it'd be fun to continue the post drive once again, making sure you had some motivation to stay active and encourage others!

If you missed the first Post Drive contest, here's a link.
If you missed the second Post Driver contest, here's a link.

Here's How it Works;
-You have TWO months to get 500 post points** on the forum.
-Additional Posts will potentially improve chances of winning (extra 100 posts might mean an extra name in the hopper, 200 may equal another, etc).
-Eligible 500+ posters who are Albatross Club Members get a bonus entry.
-The posts will be casually reviewed to make sure they are constructive.
-You must have fun. This is about improving the community as a collective.

The Prizes;
Like I said, the prizes will be something each winner will want. The big winner will get clubs, and the two runner ups will get Bridgestone Tour B Golf balls of their choice!

Let's have some fun with this and really get this place rocking with all the new equipment on the horizon.

**Keep in mind, post points are counted using the forum software. I am not sure whether they +1 for other elements like tapatalk. To find them, just click on your name anywhere on the forum using the mobile browser or homepage.
View attachment 8951453

or your avatar icon at the top of the page.
View attachment 8951454

Do we have to sign up in some way, or are we automatically included once we hit 500 post points? And, is this open for Albatross members only?

Do you have to start a thread to get points? I have 85 messages and 2 post points? That would be 21,000+ posts.
I know I don't want to hear from me that often. :LOL:

Aaaand away they gooooo!

Thanks for running this again, @Canadan!

Pumped to get after it again and jump in!

Do we have to sign up in some way, or are we automatically included once we hit 500 post points? And, is this open for Albatross members only?
Automatically entered once you hit 500! And AC members get an extra entry but it is open to everyone

Do you have to start a thread to get points? I have 85 messages and 2 post points? That would be 21,000+ posts.
I know I don't want to hear from me that often. :LOL:
Nope! This post right here got you one of your two. So you just have to jump in to threads and start conversing :)

You also only have two post points since the quarter reset yesterday!

lets go everyone!

has anyone won this yet?

You win by participating and meeting THPers virtually! Maybe you will learn something but you are guaranteed to have fun!

Shooting for 1000 this quarter.

Glad this is going for another quarter, I showed up a little late to the party last quarter. But I do have 1 question for clarification @Canadan, it says Q3, but only 2 months? I am sure there is a reason but just curious.

Q3 is rocking already

This is going on again? I heard the winner gets a visit from @Canadan in person.... so I'm in.

Glad this is going for another quarter, I showed up a little late to the party last quarter. But I do have 1 question for clarification @Canadan, it says Q3, but only 2 months? I am sure there is a reason but just curious.
Shhh don't point out that means we get 6 bites at the apple... more prizes from him....

I’m destined to fall behind again. It’s good it’s over just 2 months as I need the third month to catch up on everything.

Back