CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

Almost 300 so far, nice and steady wins the race

Been slacking a bit, sitting at 200. Time to get it back in gear!

Poorly.

Vacation knocked my routine for a loop.

Heck yes love this and didn’t even know there was a Q3 contest running. I’m just happy to be back talking golf with this community!

it definitely helps with the daily drag!!!

I’m here for the party!

Man, I was looking to see whether a Q3 was happening... and missed it. This sucks. But back at it!!

debating about playing a quick 9

Got some work to do to keep up with last quarter. A lot going on at work and days are longer, plus more golf!

In the game!

Doing good here, right on target. Lower than normal due to being very busy. But still feeling engaged!

With the position change at work, less time to THP during the day so may not make this go around.

Cruising a long. Some days I get more THP than others.

I was very optimistic at the beginning of the month. After a few days I realized I can't keep up with the professionals.

Making the effort opens up a lot of good chatter though.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I was very optimistic at the beginning of the month. After a few days I realized I can't keep up with the professionals.

Making the effort opens up a lot of good chatter though.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

That @JB character has a lot to say this quarter! Whew... Golf Maniac!

I’ll see if I can nab a few posts in my live round thread this weekend. @OldandStiff is in a different league than me on the course and in the live round thread!

I think the more golf knowledge you have the easier it is to post. Some days I just don’t have much input. Other days I am on fire.

I’ve been playing a ton more golf lately with a 30 day activity challenge... my post count is definitely behind the last two quarters.

I’ve been playing a ton more golf lately with a 30 day activity challenge... my post count is definitely behind the last two quarters.

i'm trying to make more of an effort to play at least 9 holes after work a couple of times a week...

i'm trying to make more of an effort to play at least 9 holes after work a couple of times a week...
Since June 15th, I’ve played golf every day except for 5. Loving how much I’m getting out!

This is what I am trying to do now, being on furlough was great for golf. Back to work not so much

Back