CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

This is awesome.

So how many points do the “do you butter your bread before or after you put it into the toaster” type threads get? 😂😂😂

Let's get it on!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Let's see if work lightens up a bit to give me more forum time in the 3rd quarter. Happy Fourth all!

Multitasking is full throttle. I do love some good banter about golf.

Live rounds, live Tour golf, and live sports returning during Q3... this is shaping up to be a great quarter!

Glad to see this post drive contest continue!

I can vouch, y'all need to get active and qualify for this contest! Prizes are 🔥🔥🔥 but the engagement is invaluable!

I can vouch, y'all need to get active and qualify for this contest! Prizes are 🔥🔥🔥 but the engagement is invaluable!
For everything else there’s MasterCard?

The engagement is key. So many different threads to follow and to add to.

Yep it makes for lots of fun and an occasional eye roll or two but it good times.

I will have to do some sneaky multi tasking soon, can't be caught THP'ing at work

How are people doing so far?

My game is weak this quarter so far, only 390. Going to have to come up with a good food thread :p

How are people doing so far?

What I lack in posting numbers I make up for it in character. It's like a really really good bogey.

Gotta get back into the groove of things again!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
5-hour zoom meetings are really cramping my posting. Gotta get cracking

I feel like my post numbers are holding steady as always.

Edit: yup - almost there.

I missed this thread when it was first made. I'm way behind pace. I've gotten close the last couple but finished just shy of 500 as I just got busy the last couple days of each one.

July 22 and I'm halfway to 500. That's good for me.

Back