CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

If Tiger is in contention I have a feeling we will all be making it to 500.
😆 This is very true. That would make for a high traffic weekend!

You know you're excited for this tournament, when you're wanting to watch it over play tomorrow.

Earbud and Hulu. That's the solution!

Would be even more traffic if he withdraws due to injury playing out of the rough! 😳

Will be interesting to see how much golf I can watch this weekend. Family event on Saturday which crimps my golf style

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Will be interesting to see how much golf I can watch this weekend. Family event on Saturday which crimps my golf style

Try working every Saturday, I would take family time over work any day. :(

Try working every Saturday, I would take family time over work any day. :(
Oh yeah, I used to be a Tuesday to Saturday schedule in younger years. Had its perks but grew old pretty quick.

Oh yeah, I used to be a Tuesday to Saturday schedule in younger years. Had its perks but grew old pretty quick.
I always loved that schedule. Having Sunday and Monday off was great - do the weekend stuff on Sundays, then Mondays to golf and run errands while everybody else was working. (y)

I always loved that schedule. Having Sunday and Monday off was great - do the weekend stuff on Sundays, then Mondays to golf and run errands while everybody else was working. (y)
Oh for sure, loved that schedule wholeheartedly when I was mid 20s and single. Mid 30s and family little less so lol

I would love a Tiger - Rory final pairing with Fowler & Morikawa on the chase card... A guy can dream right??

I would love a Tiger - Rory final pairing with Fowler & Morikawa on the chase card... A guy can dream right??
I think that’s the 4 I would most love to see on a Sunday as well. Maybe dj over Fowler just because he’s been so dominant lately.

seems i have been busy and away form THP forums and golf... sad news... this too shall pass.

Let's see where i end up... hopefully back on the leader board soon.

seems there was an early exit from an active poster....

At 1600 but not sure I can get to 2k by end of month. 60 a day, :unsure:

1000 is just a few posts away. That's an active 1/4 for me!

Family vacation to Maine this weekend is really going to make it tough to get the 112 posts I still need

Family vacation to Maine this weekend is really going to make it tough to get the 112 posts I still need
Start a Vacation Live thread. We can all enjoy a vitrual weekend away and you can get your quota.

First six posts can be pics of the kids asking if you were there yet. 😆

Start a Vacation Live thread. We can all enjoy a vitrual weekend away and you can get your quota.

First six posts can be pics of the kids asking if you were there yet. 😆
Not a bad idea...will do a running thread of how long it takes my 3 year old to drive me bonkers :LOL:

Back