CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

50 or so more needed to hit 1000

Not even 500. I'm slacking.

I’ve spent so much time practicing the past 2 weeks my post count has been stagnant. That and actually having to work at work lately.

Need to get the puppies crate trained if I ever want to play a round again. I think the inability to play hurts my post count.

Need to get the puppies crate trained if I ever want to play a round again. I think the inability to play hurts my post count.
That is always the worst time. Hopefully they catch on quick

For those of you scrambling for more posts you could always head over to the Morgan Cup thread and explain to team Paradise why you prefer team hackers ;)
Be nice to finally see an event.

I could never keep up with the posting machines here...

I feel like rocky fighting drago.

“ I see two a dem out dare”
Hit the one in the middle:ROFLMAO:

Got really busy being chairman of our Community Outreach Committee the last couple months. We do a charity golf tournament every year. This is my 3rd year on the committee but first as chairman. I have planned pretty much every aspect of the tournament the previous two years and this year is no different except I have to submit budgets and report to a board of directors liaison and a few other things taking up my time. Thankfully the tournament is next Wednesday and at this point I have almost everything in place except the last minute stuff you always have to do.

I was also not playing much golf due to the heat and spent more time fishing(bought a bass boat) the playing golf.

I have also been doing a lot of property land management for a client on some hunting land. Setting up tower stands, tree stands, working food plots, brush hogging, trail clearing, setting up and checking trail cams...... it is a lot.

Anyway all that plus work and 2 kids has kept me a little less active the last couple months but most of that is complete or close to it for the year so I should be more active going forward this year.

I got an extra month and I've finally done it

wow am I limping into the end of the month... UGH! Weekend Live Round and tons of catching up to do! Maybe even a bonfire.

Stogies and Bourbon kind of weekend!

Weird... When I click on my logo and the stats pop up, it says (as of this post) 498. But I received a notification saying I have been awarded a badge for 500 posts already. 🤔

Weird... When I click on my logo and the stats pop up, it says (as of this post) 498. But I received a notification saying I have been awarded a badge for 500 posts already. 🤔

My 500+ posts seem to be lost in Pennsylvania somewhere??!!
You gotta be careful, there’s a whole lotta nothing in between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Easy to get lost!

Back