Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Question of the day 3:

Do you put fruit in your beer? A lemon or lime wedge? I have seen people put an orange slice is certain beer

When I drank, NO.

Depends on the beer type.

Only certain beers. Like lime in Mexican Lagers and an Orange slice in Hefeweizens.

Though I don’t drink much of either these days. I drink IPA’s and many are brewed with fruit, typically a citrus.

Absolutely not!

nope, definitely not , and i didn't in the past either

The only thing that is a must is a lime in a bottle of Corona. Otherwise, if a bartender puts an orange in a draft of Blue Moon or something else, I normally immediately toss it. It gets in the way of drinking a draft beer.

Absolutely NOT! Don't drink beer that you have to put a piece of fruit in to make it drinkable.

Absolutely NOT! Don't drink beer that you have to put a piece of fruit in to make it drinkable.
To be fair, it’s not to make it drinkable, well with sh***y Corona it is, hahaha

The better question would be who actually likes the taste of beer?

Only a lime in certain Mexican beers, other then that oh hell no.

Since I usually drink an amber lager or other darker beer, no need to flavor it.

I thought there would be a couple of scotch and whiskey guys

Yeah I’ll put a slice of lime with a corona or other Mexican lager. I’ll do an Orange with blue moon or shock top too. Citrus are some of the most nutritious fruit so I’ve just made my beer a health drink. Sounds like a great reason to have another!

Same as snickerdog

On occasion, I’ve used a lime with Corona, though I almost never drink it. For those who don’t use an orange slice with a Blue Moon, you don’t know what you’re missing!

I drink IPA 95% of the time I drink beer which is often. Zero chance I’m putting fruit in it but I do love some of the IPA’s brewed with fruit such as Grapefruit Sculpin.

Corona with a mandatory lime please... save the rest of the fruit for the daiquiri folks!

Three times:

Corona (Lime)
Blue Moon (Orange)
Old Fashioned (Cherries and Orange Peel) 👈 MY FAVORITE

Back