Random Annoyances

lukemartin93

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Is there anything you’ve experienced recently that was randomly super annoying??

i am currently grocery shopping and my cart’s “Anti-theft” brake keeps engaging about every 30 seconds 😐

i would love a good laugh if anyone else has fun, random weirdly annoying experiences

Not arranging the silverware in a dishwasher next to similar silverwares
My wife converted me to doing that once we got married… not it annoys me when someone doesn’t

mowing the yard, and not edging.....It just looks unfinished. how can you not edge.....

People who grossly abuse the item limit at express checkouts. You with your full cart - are you an English major who can't count or a Math major who can't read?

And it also frosts my buns when stores' Express Checkout lane are labeled, for example, "15 Items or Less". It is "15 Items or Fewer". Fewer if you can count it, less if you cannot:

I ate fewer slices of pizza than Orson.

I ate less pizza than Orson.

I got pretty annoyed the other day because all Chicken McNuggets aren't the same shape. The round ones don't dunk as well 😑

Is there anything you’ve experienced recently that was randomly super annoying??

i am currently grocery shopping and my cart’s “Anti-theft” brake keeps engaging about every 30 seconds 😐

i would love a good laugh if anyone else has fun, random weirdly annoying experiences

That it what I was coming in here to post it’s happened both times I’ve been to the grocery this month. Except they lock up completely and I had to go up front to get a new cart and transfer all my stuff out of the broken one.

That it what I was coming in here to post it’s happened both times I’ve been to the grocery this month. Except they lock up completely and I had to go up front to get a new cart and transfer all my stuff out of the broken one.
I believe I would just leave the store and abandon my cart with the goods intact.

Ooo a pet peeves thread

People that don’t park in their garage.

People that don’t park in their garage.
Need room for the sim though!
Spoiler
I don’t have a garage

I believe I would just leave the store and abandon my cart with the goods intact.
I would be lying if I said I didn’t think about it the second time it happened this month but then what do I do just not eat?!

It also annoys me when people drive the wrong way in a parking lot that is directionally designed

It also annoys me when people drive the wrong way in a parking lot that is directionally designed
Yes, this.....the aisle is marked and all the spaces on both sides are angled, and they are coming down the wrong way......and then they expect you to move o back out of the way.

Yes, this.....the aisle is marked and all the spaces on both sides are angled, and they are coming down the wrong way......and then they expect you to move o back out of the way.
Exactly

People who grossly abuse the item limit at express checkouts. You with your full cart - are you an English major who can't count or a Math major who can't read?

And it also frosts my buns when stores' Express Checkout lane are labeled, for example, "15 Items or Less". It is "15 Items or Fewer". Fewer if you can count it, less if you cannot:

I ate fewer slices of pizza than Orson.

I ate less pizza than Orson.

I shop a local store where the "Express Checkout{ is labeled no more than 12 items, and no checks or money orders! I ALWAYS see "oldsters" there filling out checks! I used to have to do this when the store did NOT accept debit cards. Then they finally did! I had complained countless times. I wondered what was wrong with these people who were still filling out checks!

Heck! I'm 69 years okd now, but was signifaicantly younger when I figured this out. It's the essence of convenience!

I got pretty annoyed the other day because all Chicken McNuggets aren't the same shape. The round ones don't dunk as well 😑

Seriously?

People who bring a cart of 75 items to one of the 2 or 3 self checkout kiosks.

Pickup trucks that drive at night with their fog lights on....whether they need them or not. Their headlights already blind you because of the height. There is no need to have the fog lights on as well. Grinds my gears!

Just pricks that sit in the left hand lane without a care in the world!!!! These twats have turned me from an enthusiastic driver to now hating getting behind the wheel.

1. People not paying attention to green lights while waiting in a turning lane
2. People that chew loudly
3. Some people’s “standing in line etiquette”

Back