CONTEST Rapsodo MLM Launch Contest

Man, I want to know how it calculates the scores, especially for driving. You had a longer average distance, but that one way in left field makes the lateral dispersion huge. That must come into play with the driving score.

Yeah, the short one was a misread as well. Showed like 243 yards and far left but the shot cleared the fence at the end of the range which is 265-270 out and just left of the bullseye target in the video. **shrug**

Wedges were so-so. Normally, 125 would be a full gap wedge for me, but with the range balls, and Rapsodo's algorithm, it ends up being a choked down gap wedge, which was tough for me to dial in.
This comment surprised me. So are you saying that the Rapsodo gives you distances longer than what you actually hit? It gives me about a club shorter.

This comment surprised me. So are you saying that the Rapsodo gives you distances longer than what you actually hit? It gives me about a club shorter.

That's been my experience as well. For instance, the 125 yard distance is usually a strong 50 degree wedge and the 175 would be a strong 7 iron for me. I went PW and 6 iron to account for the lower reading and the use of range balls which normally reduces ball speed.

With wedges, yes. It could be a function of my actual spin numbers with my normal ball vs. what Rapsodo assumes in its algorithm. I'd love to see a golfer like @Canadan put the Rapsodo head to head with a TM or GCQuad, since he is a spin anomaly.

I am uber competitive so I wanted to give those that picked me one last chance to win.

The good and bad of the Rapsodo MLM is that it can freeze on occasion. I don't know if it was because I was doing this in the rain or because my IPad got a few messages while playing, but out of my three tries, I was only able to get the results from one. When the 3rd try froze on my 11th shot and I was getting soaked I called it.

Combine #2
Overall score - 56.3 (12.3 hdcp)
My hdcp - 17.4
Net difference - +5.1

125 yd target
Overall score - 62.9 (8 hdcp)
My hdcp - 17.4
Net difference - +9.4

175 yd target
Overall score - 40.0 (22.9 hdcp)
My hdcp - 17.4
Net difference - -5.5

Driver
Overall score - 61.1 (9.2 hdcp)
My hdcp - 17.4
Net difference - +8.2

IMG_0039.PNG
IMG_0376.JPG

I had a much better driving session today, and boy I would have loved to see what my other combine score would have been since my two best drives were on that combine that didn't generate. However, I was crap on Target 2 today. I was left the whole session and just couldn't hit the ball straight toward the target.

As Ricky Bobby says, "If you ain't first your last"

I am uber competitive so I wanted to give those that picked me one last chance to win.

The good and bad of the Rapsodo MLM is that it can freeze on occasion. I don't know if it was because I was doing this in the rain or because my IPad got a few messages while playing, but out of my three tries, I was only able to get the results from one. When the 3rd try froze on my 11th shot and I was getting soaked I called it.

Combine #2
Overall score - 56.3 (12.3 hdcp)
My hdcp - 17.4
Net difference - +5.1

125 yd target
Overall score - 62.9 (8 hdcp)
My hdcp - 17.4
Net difference - +9.4

175 yd target
Overall score - 40.0 (22.9 hdcp)
My hdcp - 17.4
Net difference - -5.5

Driver
Overall score - 61.1 (9.2 hdcp)
My hdcp - 17.4
Net difference - +8.2

View attachment 9130695
View attachment 9130696

I had a much better driving session today, and boy I would have loved to see what my other combine score would have been since my two best drives were on that combine that didn't generate. However, I was crap on Target 2 today. I was left the whole session and just couldn't hit the ball straight toward the target.

As Ricky Bobby says, "If you ain't first your last"

Nice work @fuffle master

We have our first Combine Challenged complete and the winner was:

@drp3434 with his 7.7 below handicap

@MGoBlue was the winner after I used a Random Number Generator, so if you could PM me with your name and address plus which Callaway Golf balls you would like I will be sending those right out to you.

Next week we will start a new challenge "Closest to the Pin" from 141 to represent hole #7 Clive

Clive 7th Hole.jpg

Congratulations @MGoBlue!!! You picked a stud.

@MGoBlue was the winner after I used a Random Number Generator, so if you could PM me with your name and address plus which Callaway Golf balls you would like I will be sending those right out to you.

Next week we will start a new challenge "Closest to the Pin" from 141 to represent hole #7 Clive

View attachment 9130888
You the man @fuffle master and thanks for your vote of confidence @MGoBlue! This is just a small taste of things to come in December 🔥🔥🔥

Holy Schneikies!!!! That’s awesome! Thanks very much @fuffle master for the contest, and to @drp3434 I say, “Great shootin’ Tex!”. And thanks to everyone for the congrats!

I didn't win but I knew YOU could @drp3434 !!

Overall this was a really really good score for me, driven by far by the 175 yd distance and then driver. Still a really poor score from 125 yd. I was honestly hitting every club well and am really excited about where my game is hopefully headed. As good as this score was, I do want to be transparent. This was not a fun time at the range. It missed a lot of drives and again had distance and dispersion that was clearly off on a few shots, and I had an app crash. It was frustrating. I'll share some more thoughts soon in the review thread on this. End of the day, pumped for how well I was striking the ball.

Combine #3
Overall score - 64.5 (7 hdcp)
My hdcp - 14.7
Net difference - 7.7

125 yd target
Overall score - 45.5 (19.3 hdcp)
My hdcp - 14.7
Net difference - +4.6

175 yd target
Overall score - 78.8 (+2.2 hdcp)
My hdcp - 14.7
Net difference - 16.9