Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

Haven’t been able to use the unit a bunch lately due to craziness and both garages being jammed packed but got an email yesterday stating I was behind an update on firmware. Thought it was cool that they did this bc it’s not happened in the past. Last time I missed a couple and it took forever to download. This one took less than 5 mins to do.

I have been trying to do the firmware update, and it's just been blinking white for a good while.

I am sure it's my fault - though a good connection - I have never updated since setting the unit up when we received them for testing. So, as I said, must be my own fault. at what point (if at all) do I start over and chalk it up to my own stupidity?

Edit - Trying to play Sawgrass 17 to see if I can hit a ball that far with new knee.

Update complete, took several tries. Then took several tries to connect. Rebooted phone and turned device on and off a few times. Then boom all worked fine.

Set up a 4 some for 17 at Sawgrass after playing it once on own. 4 of 9 from 126 with an easy 8 iron all were long missed greens were all poor strikes. Closet to oh pin was 12 feet most were 20-23. Could not get the solid 9 to hit dry land. 🤷🏻

Finally got through this thread, great info and feedback from everyone here.
Started looking at this as I'm getting shot of my Ernest Sports not being accurate enough.
Figured this would have bugs, no software launch is without them, hopefully the updates have slowed & platform is more stable.

Price point is spot on for data, curious to know a couple of things from folks here.

Bag, can you have more than one so you can test clubs against each other?
How customizable are the clubs in the bag (ie can you put loft/shaft etc?)
just joining this forum and hoping anyone else doing endless searches finds this fix with the Ernest sports golf launcher valuable. I have had my $3,300 Canadian launcher for 4 months now and quite frankly was ready to send it back or smash it, because I could not finish 3 holes in less than an hour (would not recognize ball, missed shots, etc). I recalibrated it as per instructions several times to no avail. My fix was this:
Monitor was level with hitting mat as per instructions and all the frustration began. I finally cut away the hitting mat where the monitor was placed and now it sits about 1/2” below the hitting mat. I just finished an entire 18 holes with a few miss reads but ill take that as I actually got to complete a course!!

just joining this forum and hoping anyone else doing endless searches finds this fix with the Ernest sports golf launcher valuable. I have had my $3,300 Canadian launcher for 4 months now and quite frankly was ready to send it back or smash it, because I could not finish 3 holes in less than an hour (would not recognize ball, missed shots, etc). I recalibrated it as per instructions several times to no avail. My fix was this:
Monitor was level with hitting mat as per instructions and all the frustration began. I finally cut away the hitting mat where the monitor was placed and now it sits about 1/2” below the hitting mat. I just finished an entire 18 holes with a few miss reads but ill take that as I actually got to complete a course!!

Brought it to my lesson yesterday as the place I go now has trackman range. It was almost dead on even with range balls for distances. Was fairly impressive and the first time I've truly tested it outside.

Hi Guys.
Well I got the Rapsodo MLM2Pro and tried to start today my first session.
Everything was looking good until one thing. Cameras are not Starting. I see always the message "Please wait for the camera stream to load before hitting your first shot".. The dual camera from iPad is working but not the Camera from Rapsodo. Do I need to activate something or is the device just "broken"? ^
I am facing the same issue. I got mine 3 weeks ago and worked perfectly, I was having 97%+ of shots read and all. Now the camera feed won’t load AT ALL. Even if im right next to the router and the app shows my internet connection the be 4 bars it still won’t load the camera feed for alignment to start a session.

Have you been able to figure out how to fix it? I’ve tried everything and am currently awaiting a response from support.

I am facing the same issue. I got mine 3 weeks ago and worked perfectly, I was having 97%+ of shots read and all. Now the camera feed won’t load AT ALL. Even if im right next to the router and the app shows my internet connection the be 4 bars it still won’t load the camera feed for alignment to start a session.

Have you been able to figure out how to fix it? I’ve tried everything and am currently awaiting a response from support.
This is very annoying. Sorry I can't help, but hopefully somebody here can.

Anyone have issues with camera stream not loading? I've unistalled app and pushed firmware update but nothing is working.
I have this issue too. Mine was working perfectly for the 3 weeks since I got it until now… never had connection issues and I even tried to set it up right next to my router to rule that out and the camera stream still didn’t load.

Have you found a solution? I’ve tried everything I feel like at this point and am awaiting a response from support currently.

I'm planning to take mine with me to the range after work today. On cloudy evenings I'm losing the balls in the clouds and have difficulty picking up the flight. With this, I get immediate feedback when I can't track it with my eyes

Brought it to my lesson yesterday as the place I go now has trackman range. It was almost dead on even with range balls for distances. Was fairly impressive and the first time I've truly tested it outside.
This is biggest question. How well does it work with range time, or hitting into a net. I don't have room for a garage Sim at this time, but I love data. Is it worth it for only the data? Or after a few uses would it get boring and become something that isn't utilized?

Some people have had luck deleting and reinstalling the app.

This is biggest question. How well does it work with range time, or hitting into a net. I don't have room for a garage Sim at this time, but I love data. Is it worth it for only the data? Or after a few uses would it get boring and become something that isn't utilized?
Would you hit into the net at home? If so, something like this is invaluable. Outdoor range not so much in my opinion. I've taken monitors outdoors a couple times, but it wasn't really worth it imo. Who needs to measure range balls anyway 😂

Would you hit into the net at home? If so, something like this is invaluable. Outdoor range not so much in my opinion. I've taken monitors outdoors a couple times, but it wasn't really worth it imo. Who needs to measure range balls anyway 😂
I agree so much with the bolded, always, always, always a thought I had. Does it matter, that much, if I'm not using my gamer ball. Glad you said it, just confirms how I felt.

I would definitely hit into a net at home, a lot, if I had something like this. And I'd love to get it for my boys to use as well, so they can see data points and get a little competitive about getting better at golf. They are only 8, but getting them into the back yard is easier than taking them to the range. Are their any fun games, or competitions you can play, without having a monitor though? Or is it all just data?

And @Hawk , not trying to skim over the well written article, I just enjoy the real world feedback from those that have used and/or tested. Seems possible to view on a phone, but just not sure if that is truly feasible, and if the value is there for what you get out of it.

And @Hawk , not trying to skim over the well written article, I just enjoy the real world feedback from those that have used and/or tested. Seems possible to view on a phone, but just not sure if that is truly feasible, and if the value is there for what you get out of it.
1. It's totally fine on a phone at the range. It's actually really easy to see and read on practice mode.

2. I think if you're only going to use it at the range the value in it will be mostly determined by what kind of range balls your course uses and how much you work on your swing.

The real value is in the accurate spin rates and price point for an at home sim with a lot of capabilities. The rest is just a more individual equation.

I'm headed to the range and if I didn't have a different monitor with me today I'd have and use my MLM2Pro.

1. It's totally fine on a phone at the range. It's actually really easy to see and read on practice mode.

2. I think if you're only going to use it at the range the value in it will be mostly determined by what kind of range balls your course uses and how much you work on your swing.

The real value is in the accurate spin rates and price point for an at home sim with a lot of capabilities. The rest is just a more individual equation.
Thanks, appreciate the insight. To have a practice mode, that incorporates spin rates, and being able to utilize it in my backyard would be really fun. With life the way it in right now, getting on the course doesn't happen as much as I would want. But if I could get on the "course" and get some analytical feedback, data and/or camera, that would go a long way to helping me sharpen my game more often.

Ohh I agree I just wanted to see how it stacked up. Range ball data is wild especially this range that mostly uses srixon range balls but you will and can find anything in your bucket. Nike, Wilson, Callaway, nitro, chaos, and anything else you can think of.

I agree so much with the bolded, always, always, always a thought I had. Does it matter, that much, if I'm not using my gamer ball. Glad you said it, just confirms how I felt.

I would definitely hit into a net at home, a lot, if I had something like this. And I'd love to get it for my boys to use as well, so they can see data points and get a little competitive about getting better at golf. They are only 8, but getting them into the back yard is easier than taking them to the range. Are their any fun games, or competitions you can play, without having a monitor though? Or is it all just data?
Awesome Golf - you have to pay for it - has fun games and competitions. Love that app!

Awesome Golf - you have to pay for it - has fun games and competitions. Love that app!
Never heard of that before, but taking a quick look and it does seem like the boys would enjoy some of those. Appreciate the recommendation.

Just an update on my issue with the camera stream not loading in the alignment screen at all:

Support got back to me and asked if there was any LED cadence or flashes and I responded that yes when starting the device, after the red LED goes away after a few sec, it starts flashing red and pink.

I guess that is a sign that the unit is defective or unfixable at home so they are requesting I send it back and have a replacement sent.

Very sad it had to be this way as I’ve only had the unit for 3 weeks and my gspro sub is just wasted money now not being able to use it for however long this whole process takes.

Holy the ball will actually stop on the greens soon!!

The disconnects was unsettling, but I'll take the added delay for "the new physics' that make the ball react how it should on greens. Actually makes the sim golf usable.

Back