Razr Fit Adapters - In bound for cheaper!

Super Tuna

You can't scale this!
Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings,

I know Dean will share my joy here since we regularly gripe about OEM adapters. In case anyone missed it, Golf Works is releasing the Callaway Razr Fit adapters which will be for $24.99 each rather then the $70 plus they're going for on the bay. These will be rolling in Mid May. Huzzah!

ST is this the same adaptor you would get from Cally?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Greetings,

I know Dean will share my joy here since we regularly gripe about OEM adapters. In case anyone missed it, Golf Works is releasing the Callaway Razr Fit adapters which will be for $24.99 each rather then the $70 plus they're going for on the bay. These will be rolling in Mid May. Huzzah!

Razr fit is back on the ponder list! I was just on the golfworks site looking at supplies too.

Very cool!

Nice! I am in.

Thanks for the heads up ST!

John Deere Tap'n

Razr fit is back on the ponder list! I was just on the golfworks site looking at supplies too.

Dean this club is a straight Fairway machine

Dean this club is a straight Fairway machine

Sounds boring. Will give it a serious look post MC. Having adapters available is a bonus. I wish Nike was paying attention

ST is this the same adaptor you would get from Cally?

Same adapter, just without the Cally serial number just like the Cobra, Nike or Titleist adapters/hosels from Golf Works.

Dean: I figured that might make you perk up on the Razr Fit. I asked them about the new Nike adapters and they said "this year" but couldn't be any more specific.

Dean: I figured that might make you perk up on the Razr Fit. I asked them about the new Nike adapters and they said "this year" but couldn't be any more specific.

it sure did. The second part of your sentence makes me just as excited. Luckily I have this nice J40 so I can wait it out haha

Awesome! I will definitely snatch one of those up!

Thanks for the update tuna. I will be buying a couple for the fit once it gets here.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna we should go in together on an order and save some cash.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Back