Votes: 42 32.1%
  • Front pocket? -----weirdo

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Don't take it off

Votes: 24 18.3%

• Total voters
Back right.

Added----don't take it off today to the poll

All of the above. Don’t normally take off but when I do it’s a scavenger hunt to find which pocket I put it in.

You're like the third person that's said this. I'm surprised. May need to add to the poll as I never considered nor taking it off
People take it off to mimic what is seen on TV (its not a debate) and it has become comfortable.
I dont like to change the feel from one shot to the next so prefer not to.

I play with a glove on simply for grip, otherwise I wouldnt play with one.

So for those that don't take it off - do you mean don't take it off between shots or don't take it off even when putting?

I leave mine on between shots, nearly all of the time but if there's time I'll take it off when putting to give my hand a breather then toss it back on at the tee box.

Has to be in my back left pocket…don’t ask me why but it does.

Back right for me

Take it off to putt and it goes in the back left pocket.

Easy access my friend. All about efficiency. Putting a glove in your pocket is a major factor in slow play.

I don’t take my glove off.
Same here. Maybe it's laziness, but I got so used to putting with it on, that I just keep it on unless my hands are super sweaty for some reason.

I'm the kind of psychopath that doesn't wear a glove.

When I wore one, back left pocket.

Back right. I usually take it off between shots mostly because my hands sweat with on, especially in the humid summer months. Don't putt with a glove on either.

It’s a custom DIY piece.

1713875893153.png

+

Craft GIF by Fleecefun

=

Speed rounds!

Dont take it off.
Or,, don’t put it on.. lol

no glove means not worrying about what pocket it goes in. 😂

Or,, don’t put it on.. lol

no glove means not worrying about what pocket it goes in. 😂
I'll play parts of holes with no glove on, but to try a full round without a glove would have me launching clubs all over the place.

Unless I got some really fancy sweatbands for my wrists.

Back