Returning to golf after a long break.

Floridatennisplayer

Reaction score
Handicap
68 years young. Played golf all my life. Played golf with customers 3 times a week and numerous trips to Miami at Doral as my company was the host for many years. Always played tennis as well. Stopped playing golf in 2004 and mainly played tennis.

I live on a golf course here in Ohio and in Florida. One of my tennis buddies has been obsessed with golf for a few years. Wanted me to play as he loved seeing my old score cards with scores he’s only dreamed of. Borrowed my son in laws Callaway Diablo Edge irons from 2011. Was like riding a bike again. Shocked myself how I picked up right where I left off 19 years ago.

Loved this irons, so I found a set on eBay and they are being delivered later this week. Excited to be back in the game. And geez…..things have changed equipment wise!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Glad you found the game again!

Welcome back, and welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP and welcome back to golf!

Welcome to :thp: and back to the game.

Be sure to check out the Regional Discussions forum, there are large THP contingents in both Ohio and Florida!

Welcome to THP.

Old Tennis guy here too. Would play Tennis Tournament Sat and Golf Tournament on Sunday during Convention.
You will love this site, we help you spend money.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP and back to the game.

Welcome!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP great that you've picked up where you left off.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome back to golf and to THP. Since you found this place my guess is you won’t be playing those Diablo irons long.
My wife just said last night. Oh my gosh you’re going to start golf again, so how many sets of clubs what we have in our basement soon?

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum,

Welcome to THP and welcome back to the game. I also feel like I "returned" to the game this spring, even though I never stopped playing it seems like this year I found my love for it again. Joining on here with these folks has helped that love greatly! You will enjoy the forum!

Back