I know he was battling cancer for a while. Sad.

Cancer sux. RIP Toby.

My father owned a bar for a lot of my life. Keith was his favorite. I’ve heard “I love this bar” thousands of times. I still enjoy it every single listen.

f**k cancer. It’s a sad day to lose someone so young.

Cancer sucks.

RIP to the legend. Grew up listening to TK and still do to this day. One of the first CD's i bought by myself was "Unleashed" in 2002.

Wasnt expecting this. Guy was so young. Crazy.

RIP Toby.

Sad day. Loved his music and message.

RIP Toby!

RIP Toby

IMG_1915.jpeg

Losing Jimmy and Toby within 6 months of each other is rough on this fan of both.

RIP

Damn man this is rough. Always enjoyed his music and was one of only three concerts I've ever attended. RIP

RIP Cowboy…

rest easy, Toby

This one hit hard, so sad to hear of him passing. RIP Toby, great musician and great American patriot.

Woah. I had no idea he had been diagnosed.

Not a huge country fan, but you will find some of his stuff on my device.

Rest in peace Toby

Woah. I had no idea he had been diagnosed.

Not a huge country fan, but you will find some of his stuff on my device.

Rest in peace Toby
He had been battling stomach cancer since his diagnosis in 2021. F*** cancer.

I met Toby for the first time mid 90's when I was working for WYYD in Central Virginia. He was larger than life and loved the military. Gone way to soon....

I did not realize he worked for them.... I listened to 108 all the time growing up in Lynchburg va haha.

love his songs.

I did not realize he worked for them.... I listened to 108 all the time growing up in Lynchburg va haha.

love his songs.
He didn't, I did. Then I moved over to WRDJ/WLDJ the Oldies Station

haha ohhh ok. I was like.... dang... that's crazy :ROFLMAO:
I was a weekend DJ there for a few years and Moved to Oldies. I was also Air Force Reserves and Worked at Belvac

Back