When you ride a motorcycle you get used to people being stupid .

It's whatever. There's no point in getting upset , especially these days when you're likely to get shot or worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's funny, because I view Motorcyclist in Florida as complete idiots. They cut between traffic, ride the center of two lanes to pass and feel that they should be given special rights. I say they obey the laws like everyone else and they won't get hit.

If you are meaning riding between moving traffic to overtake the vehicles, then I agree they are idiots, but filtering between stationary or slow moving traffic is legal (at least here in the UK) provided it is done at a sensible speed

Are they riding those Ninja bikes are they on cruisers, like a Harley. Typically, riders on cruisers are just cruising down the road and riding rather safely. But you are correct, some of the youngsters on Ninja bikes are just plain nuts.

It's all types of riders. They just have no regard for the traffic laws. And I only see this behavior in Florida. No place else Have I witnessed such dangerous riding.

It is the same here in the UK, you will have the relative few that give the rest of us a bad reputation due to how they act

Road Rage thread

It's funny how there is a road rage thread here when in my experience, I've yet to see one single instance of it. I've been coming here on holiday since 2002 where I've racked up serious miles, I've now lived here since 2013. The standard of driving in this part of California is beyond abysmal. People sit in the outside lane of the freeway in their own little world, they cut people up, they NEVER a turn signal (this really winds me up especially as we have a small shopping center at the end of the road. People just stop as they wait to turn in. Never mind there is a car behind them wondering what they are doing, they refuse to use their indicators). Despite all this, I've hardly heard a horn, let alone seen any road rage. This sort of behavior in the UK would get you hurt. I've had a couple of road rage incidents back home. The worst was when some middle aged suit in a BMW tried to force me onto the hard shoulder at 80mph. I can't remember how the episode started, but I don't think I helped the situation by blowing kisses at him LOL.

This thread makes so much sense right now.

bf8b5421bdab1fc5cf8e0ba13eb4827a.jpg

hahahaha dude I love it when people stop despite their direction not having a stop sign. If there's no one behind me I typically wait it out to see if they can figure out what they are doing wrong.

Glorious entertainment.

[video=youtube_share;nCN-zXEjXsY]https://youtu.be/nCN-zXEjXsY[/video]

Today in Massachusetts on the Pike!

That's nuts, dude on the hood could have fallen off at any second and it looks like they getting going pretty fast

[video=youtube_share;nCN-zXEjXsY]https://youtu.be/nCN-zXEjXsY[/video]

Today in Massachusetts on the Pike!

Best part of the video is getting to see JC Monahan and her lovely....ummmm smile!

One thing that drives me nuts when im driving doesn't involve other drivers at all. I'm used to the idiots and just let them on their merry way. My gears are really ground when pedestrians come up to crosswalks and push the button to cross and then proceed to cross the street against the signal as soon as no cars are coming. When the signal finally flashes for the pedestrians to cross they are already long gone as all 4 sides of the intersection sit and wait for nothing.

A close 2nd is when the morons press on the signal 5 or 6 times as they come up to it. I have been known (much to the dismay of my family) to let them know that you only need to press it once dummy. It doesn't change any faster because you pressed it 6 times. And no, those aren't the same people that just walk across a no crossing signal after pressing it just to spite me. Totally unrelated!

.be courteous to those getting on and off the highway or changing lanes. It all boils down to not being a d!€% .

that's key - and let people in, don't try to squeeze them out or speed up when they are trying to merge

Best part of the video is getting to see JC Monahan and her lovely....ummmm smile!

One thing that drives me nuts when im driving doesn't involve other drivers at all. I'm used to the idiots and just let them on their merry way. My gears are really ground when pedestrians come up to crosswalks and push the button to cross and then proceed to cross the street against the signal as soon as no cars are coming. When the signal finally flashes for the pedestrians to cross they are already long gone as all 4 sides of the intersection sit and wait for nothing.

A close 2nd is when the morons press on the signal 5 or 6 times as they come up to it. I have been known (much to the dismay of my family) to let them know that you only need to press it once dummy. It doesn't change any faster because you pressed it 6 times. And no, those aren't the same people that just walk across a no crossing signal after pressing it just to spite me. Totally unrelated!

The ones that grind my gears are the ones who stop traffic and then walk as slow as possible while talking on their phone. I have been known on occasion to lean on the horn so they can't hear and that usually hurries them along. My youngest daughter told me I was being rude. lol She's a Lib snowflake so I explained how they were being rude by taking their time.

YOU KNOW WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS?

NOTHING!!!

Now if everyone could be like that then it would put an end to most road rage.

I have lived in different parts of the country and, by far, Florida has the worst drivers. A very common occurrence is the guy who tailgates and then darts to the next lane cutting someone off. They drive this way the entire time. There is little enforcement down here so speeders and weavers have little to worry about.

I have lived in different parts of the country and, by far, Florida has the worst drivers. A very common occurrence is the guy who tailgates and then darts to the next lane cutting someone off. They drive this way the entire time. There is little enforcement down here so speeders and weavers have little to worry about.
And alot of guns to go with the crazies!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And alot of guns to go with the crazies!
Welcome to Tucson!! Cars + guns + cell phones = :angry:

Back