Rookie from Kentucky

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome! I'm a rookie as well.

Will places like Dick's do a basic fitting even if you have no interest in a set of clubs they sell? How much do basic fittings average cost-wise?

Hey man, welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! As far as forgiving irons go, check out the newest line from Cleveland. The 588 MT's, TT's or Altitudes are all forgiving irons, and have been nothing but successful in the bags of many THPers.

Welcome to THP!

Will places like Dick's do a basic fitting even if you have no interest in a set of clubs they sell? How much do basic fittings average cost-wise?

Hey bud, welcome to THP! about fittings I can help a little. I was just in your area yesterday and got fitted by the Golf Exchange located on Richmond Road. They can get you on the right track! Iron fitting is 50.00 but, free if you purchase a set there. They are in line with Dick's and other golf stores in terms of price. You also can go to Edwin Watts on Richmond Rd. for a fitting too I believe. You have a few good choices. First hand thou, I would recommend Golf Exchange. They also have some used sets on sale that might be right for you as well. good luck.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP. I'd reccomend just getting out there and playing. After a year or so you'll have a MUCH better feel for your swing and game and what needs improvement. A lesson now could certainly help give you better basics.

Back