Rick_D

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I retired in April of 2013. After attempting to maim myself by flipping a few residential houses, I decided to try my hand at golf. I began playing in August of 2015 and have been passionately pursuing the desire to break 100 ever since. The game is much tougher than it looks, as I had a minor introduction to golf when I was age 10. My best friend's father managed a private country club and my friend and I had summer jobs as caddies for the club members at $2.50 a round. One of the perks for caddying was the opportunity to play on Mondays when the club was closed for members. We would hack around and pretend we knew what we were doing, although neither of us owned any clubs or took things seriously. Fast forward 55 years later and here I am. I've taken one lesson, courtesy of my fiance', watched tons of videos and read Golf Digest every month.

I would enjoy finding a few locals to golf with, although pairing at most of the courses I play in the St. Louis area never seems to be a problem. I play (golf) mostly with my fiance' and don't enjoy that she beats me on most all rounds, since she has played most of her life.

Looking forward to exploring your website and joining the community!

Rick

Welcome to THP Rick!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp: I believe we have several members in your area

Welcome Rick, you'll love it here...

Welcome to THP..You're going to love it here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Rick

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP Rick

Welcome to THP Rick!

Welcome Rick!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, Rick!!!

Welcome to THP!