Rory Pitches a Champions League

I thought the PGAT already tried this, or was doing it before the Saudi tour started up?

At any rate I would like to hear more about this super tour Mr Flip Flopper is talking about. Just not from Rory. Yes, I'm not a Rory fan.

I would like to know how many pro golfers would could make up this elite tour. 20, 30, 50?

Here's how you know football soccer is the best sport in the world. Other sports try to copy it.

Real Madrid Football GIF by UEFA

I think the 4 majors should be just that. The 4 majors and they are the pinnacle of golf. Adding more just takes away from the prestige of winning a major.
Isn’t birdie fests taking away the prestige of a birdie?

Aren't the 4 Majors just glorified PGAT events?

How many players outside the PGAT get into the Majors besides the ones who have won a Major in the past?

Heck even the U.S Open added FedEx eligibility verbiage to their qualifications.

The OWGR is so lopsided in favor of the PGAT. You could win 3 DPWT events in one year and still not qualify for the Majors.

Does American Express really have a much stronger field than Hero Dubai?

Does fall PGAT events have a much stronger field than a DPWT event?

If so it's marginally.

The 4 Majors can stay the Majors and still be prodigious but I see nothing wrong with a limited events worldwide top player league.

Nobody wants to see the 2/3 bottom of the PGAT, they’re bringing no value or new spectators to Pro golf and Rory knows that.

Dam it I wrote a novel.

Genius, I like it, what shall we call them? :ROFLMAO:

It's right there in his post, i think obviously they should be called "real humdingers"

All I want is the March Madness version of golf.

Isn’t birdie fests taking away the prestige of a birdie?

Aren't the 4 Majors just glorified PGAT events?

How many players outside the PGAT get into the Majors besides the ones who have won a Major in the past?

Heck even the U.S Open added FedEx eligibility verbiage to their qualifications.

The OWGR is so lopsided in favor of the PGAT. You could win 3 DPWT events in one year and still not qualify for the Majors.

Does American Express really have a much stronger field than Hero Dubai?

Does fall PGAT events have a much stronger field than a DPWT event?

If so it's marginally.

The 4 Majors can stay the Majors and still be prodigious but I see nothing wrong with a limited events worldwide top player league.

Nobody wants to see the 2/3 bottom of the PGAT, they’re bringing no value or new spectators to Pro golf and Rory knows that.

Dam it I wrote a novel.

LOL I was just talking about the Majors Dude

Just keep on breaking up tours till none exist. Kind of sad for the nostalgia, but given the current state of pro golf, I really don't give a rats hiney. No loss at all.

Is he not aware of the top 125 (or whatever), the Korn Ferry Tour, Q school, etc? The Relegation part already exists.

His mortal enemy (Norman) proposed the international element decades ago.

I swear, just about every time he opens his mouth he just says the most stupid stuff. He really needs to talk less and play more.

Firstly , get your own back yard in order ….. then , consider growth , at the moment golfs never been in a more tumultuous state .

But I bifuricate lol

Letter to Rory , stick to what your good at striking a golf ball , not strategic development or communication skills.

The second point , is that any proposed elite level tour, should inherently , travel and be played predominately external of US .

Then you would showcase the game .
Have greater international coverage and underpin and develop growth in popularity.

If your going to , a new version then you have to be prepared to have blank page

Back