El Rayo X

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who's using one/
What model?
How do you like it ?
Looking at this one.1700492888047.png1700492921167.png

Used and reviewed when SeeMore was using them exclusively.

Strong dislike. @ddec

love them. have it on my putter and very happy with the feel. I have the same one that you have posted pic of.

I had a 1.38 ultralite for a while. I needed the lighter weight and used a tour lock counter weight to drop the swing weight on an Elevado. I didn't notice any drop off in putting performance. Can't say it is the best grip ever, but certainly didn't not like it.

I also thought the quality was subpar on the two separate grips I tried.
Same, a lot of issues there for me.

Same, a lot of issues there for me.
Yes, the nubs take a beating rather quickly. If you are in love with the new out of the wrapper feeling, that isn't going to last too long. However, the "antiqued" feel remained for quite a while, so it didn't completely deteriorate super fast.

Yes, the nubs take a beating rather quickly. If you are in love with the new out of the wrapper feeling, that isn't going to last too long. However, the "antiqued" feel remained for quite a while, so it didn't completely deteriorate super fast.
My experience was much worse than that.

I have a 1.52 on an Azalea and it was ok, the owner’s social media was a little cringe.

I used one. Thought it was ok but durability was very poor. Putting improved when I replaced it with a Tour SNSR

Used and reviewed when SeeMore was using them exclusively.

Strong dislike. @ddec
Different strokes for different folks.
I didn't like the gasen I tried on a friend's putter.
And not a SuperStroke fan, but I do have a pistol GT 2.0 on an older Mizuno Mills Workshop that I like because I needed 55g grip due to the light 330g head. Had to use a pitcher's rosin bag on it for tack, though.

Last edited:
I used one. Thought it was ok but durability was very poor. Putting improved when I replaced it with a Tour SNSR
Interesting.
I'm currently using the new, firmer version Tour SNSR Contour Pro 103cc/93 gram. That's after several years with the original version, which I really liked and still have on 3 other putters that get bag time.

Different strokes for different folks.
I didn't like the gasen I tried on a friend's putter.
And not a SuperStroke fan, but I do have a pistol GT 2.0 on an older Mizuno Mills Workshop that I like because I needed 55g grip due to the light 330g head. Had to use a pitcher's rosin bag on it fo tack, though.
Believe me, of all people I understand different people like different things. The Rosemark though was a disaster for two staff writers games here, and that for me is a big red flag.

All that said, there is always an option for someone, I’m for sure going to share my own experiences as well though.

This is a recurring story for many I know.

Believe me, of all people I understand different people like different things. The Rosemark though was a disaster for two staff writers games here, and that for me is a big red flag.

All that said, there is always an option for someone, I’m for sure going to share my own experiences as well though.
it was crazy. Lost all feel for the putter.

it was crazy. Lost all feel for the putter.
Same, and it was on a putter I had hundreds of rounds on too.

Same, and it was on a putter I had hundreds of rounds on too.
I'm not sure I can say hundreds for me, but it was in bag quite a while and one I was super comfortable with. New grip...poof it was gone.

Why do big grip makers think it also needs to double as a billboard advertisement?

I haven’t seen one of these in years I think I still have one laying around somewhere but I wasn’t a fan

I remember these things being the greatest thing since sliced bread for about 2 weeks

Thanks to all for sharing their experiences with the Rosemark grips.
I've been trying the one pictured in the OP, and while I like the feel in hand, results have been less than stellar.
Seems to lack feedback, and my distance control has suffered. Also seem to miss a little right (right handed) on mid range putts. I've triple checked the gip/face alignment, and it fine.
I think I may have wasted $35.
Oh well, on to the next experiment :rolleyes:
Continue To Be Continued GIF by Abitan

Thanks to all for sharing their experiences with the Rosemark grips.
I've been trying the one pictured in the OP, and while I like the feel in hand, results have been less than stellar.
Seems to lack feedback, and my distance control has suffered. Also seem to miss a little right (right handed) on mid range putts. I've triple checked the gip/face alignment, and it fine.
I think I may have wasted $35.
Oh well, on to the next experiment :rolleyes:
Continue To Be Continued GIF by Abitan
Rosemark grips have a good sense shape which promotes a natural-neutral hand-wrist orientation and fundamentally sound grip technique.
The models with thorn-bumps promote light grip pressure.
The line has a variety of grip diameters which allows players to find a size that is comfortable.
The assortment of available weights is excellent, from 35 grams up to 80 grams, which helps arrive at a well balanced finished putter when matching a grip to putter length and head weight.
Rosemark offers a very well thought out product line and is my favorite brand of putter grips.

Back