Sam Howell vs Desmond Ridder

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Having a debate with a friend right now, curious which one THPers think will have a better year THIS YEAR.

Having a debate with a friend right now, curious which one THPers think will have a better year THIS YEAR.
Fantasy or Real Life?

• Admin
Definitely real life.
I will go Ridder then. They have as good a chance as any to win that division. Weren't too far off last year.

I'm thinking Howell, he has a better supporting cast

I'm thinking Howell, he has a better supporting cast

I think that's close. London, Pitts, & that backfield are pretty good.

I think Ridder will have a more success season in terms of efficiency and wins. The division is weaker and Atlanta should have the weapons to make his life a little easier.

Howell may have a better rushing season and even more numbers (essentially better for fantasy) but McLaurin is hurt (pretty sure) ... Maybe that was Jeudy. Anyway I don't think he has the same weapons and the division is tougher so they should loose more, but he may have more opportunities to put up numbers.

Should also make it clear I'm an Atlanta fan, but have drafted Howell on several teams on superflex.

Ridder for sure. I think Atlanta should be good this year.

Ridder, trash division and easiest schedule in nfl

Howell because the Falcons don't throw the ball. Don't see that changing too much after drafting Bijan so early.

Howell. That receiving corps is fun.

Howell. I think Washington has better weapons and a better OC. Rider will do fine but they will be more run first with Abidjan and Algier.

I think Howell will have better stats but Ridder might win more games.....tough one.

I'm going Ridder

if one of them somehow ends up on my fantasy football team, the other will have a much better year. Guaranteed

if one of them somehow ends up on my fantasy football team, the other will have a much better year. Guaranteed
Do you mind drafting Ridder then?;)

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I think Howell, I think he’ll do very well in Bieniemy’s system

I'm thinking Ridder. I honestly think the supporting cast in Atlanta is better and will help him. Still, I think he'll be a below average QB this year, but I think it will be a better year than Howell.

Back