Scotty Cameron putters

Besides the archive on Scotty Cameron site are there any good history of Scotty websites?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

E1B17D02-9E66-411B-8CD3-DCC3369AE4EC.jpeg

CCF2E185-1C79-46EF-A474-91824CC7964A.jpeg

Yeah it's actually pretty damn cool. Love how sometimes less is more. If you know what I mean.

Love the sole stamps gss twisty gem

Besides the archive on Scotty Cameron site are there any good history of Scotty websites?
See if you can find the book that Vog wrote many years ago. The Art of Putters. It's a good read. Otherwise, TCC is a treasure trove of knowledge if you're willing to put in the work or reading through thousands of threads.

See if you can find the book that Vog wrote many years ago. The Art of Putters. It's a good read. Otherwise, TCC is a treasure trove of knowledge if you're willing to put in the work or reading through thousands of threads.
like a maze of lunacy and intrigue.

I have been digging through it for the last few days. I actually have had Vogs collection thread up as a separate tab and look at a page or two at a time. There is almost too much on there.

Relax, kids.

Took the day off for my son's bday.

You celebrate a kid’s birthday for the entire day and leave your adoring fans hanging? WTH!!!

There is some crazy stuff over there, a massive amount of info and pictures.

So where is this super rat @Tenputt

Back