Scotty Cameron putters

Hey Pistol... This needs to be a PoTD.

View attachment 8947352
That is hilarious. I was dreaming all things Scotty while cutting my grass earlier and I thought to myself that I would probably get a couple of Junkyard Dogs on mine since my nickname is Junkyard after all. And then this.

I'd probably leave the back the way it came and just have Junkyard stamped on the face in dancing letters. Thinking a black and gold colour scheme to rep my Bruins

That is hilarious. I was dreaming all things Scotty while cutting my grass earlier and I thought to myself that I would probably get a couple of Junkyard Dogs on mine since my nickname is Junkyard after all. And then this.

I'd probably leave the back the way it came and just have Junkyard stamped on the face in dancing letters. Thinking a black and gold colour scheme to rep my Bruins
You totally had me until Bruins.

Fix the neck on that thing, and it's a 'game forever' putter haha
If it were twisted 3-4 times it would be a whole lot cooler.

I have an out: Black and Gold would match my head cover:
20200604_215101.jpg
I was thinking of having the bear paw put onto the sole weights anyway, maybe in orange?

What was retail price on a 2019 teryllium t22?

I just don’t remember them very well, were these sold online at golf stores? Or in golf stores? Golf course pro shops? Where were they sold?

No it’s a Boston bruins thing.. lol
Also lost me at Boston. 🍁

You know @Space Bandito charges extra to lick them, eh?

I just don’t remember them very well, were these sold online at golf stores? Or in golf stores? Golf course pro shops? Where were they sold?
Online and in stores. Budgetgolf had them as well as a few other places. It was a limited release that sold out pretty quickly, then they released a few more a couple months later.

Back