Scotty Cameron putters

Wouldn’t be surprised if there was an identical stick in the case at the gallery right now.

ive found that they, conveniently, always seem to have something very similar to what you’re looking for...

FWIW, after giving my Studio Select NP2 a rest to try an Odyssey #7S for a fair trial, I went back to the NP2 last week and it has been delivering the goods ever since. Maybe it got jealous and wanted to prove its worth? They do have a personality, you know? No matter, it just works and earned its place back in the bag.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Switched out the weights in my Newport 2 for some way cooler looking ones.

Old set.

20200703_142446.jpg

New Set (way cooler, don't ya think?) :cool:

20200703_141947.jpg

Switched out the weights in my Newport 2 for some way cooler looking ones.

Old set.

View attachment 8951751

New Set (way cooler, don't ya think?) :cool:

View attachment 8951752

Questions: (1) How difficult was it taking out the original weights and what tool did you use? (2) I'm guessing those aren't factory SC weights?

Would love to do something like this to my Newport 2, but don't how I feel about putting non-SC weights in. Yes, I know I know.

Questions: (1) How difficult was it taking out the original weights and what tool did you use? (2) I'm guessing those aren't factory SC weights?

Would love to do something like this to my Newport 2, but don't how I feel about putting non-SC weights in. Yes, I know I know.

These custom weights work just fine, I've seen some SC weights for sale on Ebay, but they are pretty expensive. The Scotty Dog weights that are in the Neport 2 now cost me $24 off Ebay. I used these two things to get the weights off.

20200703_212357.jpg

These custom weights work just fine, I've seen some SC weights for sale on Ebay, but they are pretty expensive. The Scotty Dog weights that are in the Neport 2 now cost me $24 off Ebay. I used these two things to get the weights off.

View attachment 8951834

Thanks for the reply. Did that wrench "socket" damage the original weights in any way - i.e., stripped? If I take mine off, I want to make sure I could put them back on with no issues.

Thanks for the reply. Did that wrench "socket" damage the original weights in any way - i.e., stripped? If I take mine off, I want to make sure I could put them back on with no issues.

Check my pic of the original weights above, there is no damage to see. Actually they came off fairly easy. (y)

I’m on the verge of getting a Star Wars spaceship.

I gamed my Irish themed putter today. I have to say the 2012 NP2 Notchback exceeded my expectations. I cannot believe how well it rolled. It really felt like I did not have to put any effort at all to get the ball rolling with the speed I desired.

Need to know more!

I think I may have already seen a pic of this putter somewhere. If the one I thinking about it's gonna need a parking permit. :whew:

I’m looking for one of these

3C367466-AAF7-4569-A3B1-80934288FE16.pngEAE0A47D-168E-4403-B8A1-3ECC12039016.pngEBC6A55F-3637-4696-8F50-B7E78A981CAD.png83B920C4-05D3-484B-A007-0824AB109D2B.png

No matter how much I try and play a blade my putting stroke says no. I need a face balanced putter.

Oh boy was my wallet drained today....This is what happens when I go to visit my parents, and all I do is drink.

looks like some of that money was well worth it

Back