Scotty Cameron putters

Not to get off topic too much here, but any problems shipping it too or from the states?
I'm sure it will take longer for international shipping since that always takes longer but as far as if they do ship it say on the site that you have to call for those rates. they were very fast though, they received my putter on a Tuesday and I got it back Saturday.

Beautiful looking putter.

When I first took it out of the box, I was shocked about how good of a job the Custom Shop did on the restore...

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first took it out of the box, I was shocked about how good of a job the Custom Shop did on the restore...

Dax

I can see why you're having a hard time with the idea of selling it.

I know right... It's almost too pretty to game...

Dax

I had probably my best putting day ever with the Squareback today. 28 putts, including 9 one putts (and 5 in a row).

Total distance by number of putts:
1 putts (9): 8, 5, 10 (x2), 6, 12, 1, 3 and 7 feet
2 putts (8): 40/8, 10/tap in (x2), 30/3, 40/3, 12/tap in, 15/tap in, 6/tap in
3 putts (1): 70/7/tap in

Great round. Well done!

If I do take offers for it, how much to you think it's worth? I've been told between $1,100 and $1,500. I'm just curious at to what your thoughts are on value, understanding that it's only worth what someone will pay for it.

Dax

If I do take offers for it, how much to you think it's worth? I've been told between $1,100 and $1,500. I'm just curious at to what your thoughts are on value, understanding that it's only worth what someone will pay for it.
Check out ebay. Details obviously matter but heads up that there are circle-T's listed for a lot more than this.

Sorry man. I've got no point of reference that would help you. Frank's suggestion is a good one.

Dax

I would have to agree with the others on this...eBay is the place to check for pricing. I have seen everything from $1,100 to $3,000+.

Man this really makes me want to start my own Circle T rebirth

Got the Scotty "KY Wildcat Blue" Putter back last week. KY didn't win the title...but it is still a nice putter :D

R15-3-1-15_zpsf6ihruf5.jpg
R15-3-1-14_zpszchqymag.jpg
R15-3-1-7_zpslcokikk4.jpg
R15-3-1-8_zpslgn0mqz3.jpg
R15-3-1-10_zps3v7p8hjq.jpg
R15-3-1-11_zpswl3lc7is.jpg
R15-3-1-12_zpszddevlme.jpg
R15-3-1-9_zpscddg5a9c.jpg
R15-3-1-13_zpsi7dzm9oi.jpg

Looking good man. I really like that grip.

Just budging in on this awesome thread and wondering if this custom work is being done through the Scotty website or if another source is doing these sweet customizations.

Thanks!

JC

I'm toying with the idea of doing something cool with my GoLo 5. Id like an oil can finish but don't want to deal with maintenance.

I'm toying with the idea of doing something cool with my GoLo 5. Id like an oil can finish but don't want to deal with maintenance.

There's probably a PVD finish out there that resembles oil can but is maintenance free. I'm spitballing but I've got to figure someone's thought of it.

Got the Scotty "KY Wildcat Blue" Putter back last week. KY didn't win the title...but it is still a nice putter :D

That looks fantastic!

Putter looks great...I really like the blue theme and the grip and head cover are nice additions to the look.

Those could easily be the national champions colors! Lets go Duke!

I just got my first Scotty a few months ago and am absolutely amazed at how my putting has improved.

I've been doing some research on getting mine refinished and noticed that they could not put in 35 Gram weights similar to what I have now. Are the weights I have now custom or knock offs?

The thing I like most is how heavy the putter is. It even has a weight in the top of the grip.

35CircleT_zpspwiph0gy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just budging in on this awesome thread and wondering if this custom work is being done through the Scotty website or if another source is doing these sweet customizations.

Thanks!

JC

I got mine done at the SC Custom shop. More expensive maybe....but I will have the putter forever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just got my first Scotty a few months ago and am absolutely amazed at how my putting has improved.

I've been doing some research on getting mine refinished and noticed that they could not put in 35 Gram weights similar to what I have now. Are the weights I have now custom or knock offs?

The thing I like most is how heavy the putter is. It even has a weight in the top of the grip.

35CircleT_zpspwiph0gy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Id be curious about this also. When a Scotty is used it is hard to tell a fake

You wouldn't be able to get that weight from the custom shop because the circle t isn't available for the public

Back