Scotty Cameron putters

You wouldn't be able to get that weight from the custom shop because the circle t isn't available for the public

Someone mentioned that my putter (circle T weights) might be a pro version. How would I find out more info about it?

Someone mentioned that my putter (circle T weights) might be a pro version. How would I find out more info about it?

Send it in asking for a Certificate of Authenticity would be my best guess?

Typically there would also be a circle-T or similar "tour" stamping somewhere on the putter head itself as well, not just the weights.

"Circle-T" weights can be bought on the Bay. Best bet, send it in for authentication.

Holy crap, is that my old putter? That looks awesome!!!

I just got my California back from BOS, I think they did an incredible job.
3c2e5500b2007c2f758b6614106ec837.jpg
a80e22adffdd2981b717668b6db9993e.jpg
71df084a13cec535ca94a82524be29dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOS does phenomenal work. Beautiful flatstick there.

Scotty Cameron putters

Forgot the address photo. Got my Futura X Dual Balance back from the Custom Shop yesterday and took it out for 18 this morning. Turned the round in with only 28 putts. It has a spot in the bag for the time being.
17584291e703f8c097a18d04b0387485.jpg

1f586dd8f93c91e1c4252d8a870b3390.jpg
859418dc1ee2b090a7e5b5cb649ced2a.jpg
3354a476b0f284c18bb08681fa0ee0da.jpg

I couldnt help myself. Went in for a practice today and they had a 34" on sale by $100 here in Australia ($350 became my purchase price)... sounds lots but its a great deal.

Very very happy with it. Had a play with a few before and decided I'd love my own. Depends how long I get to live when I get home.

One thing my pro did pop up and say was that my head is too far over the ball. Threw the mirror down and yet, leaning way too far over. Something to work on might pick up a cheap mirror and get some more practice in , or I could just take this tomorrow to my monthly medal and see how I go...

19573491979_a18fe70f49_b.jpg

Last edited:
I keep wanting to have my Pro Platinum customized

I am loving my newport 2. It is like night and day coming from the CB Daddy Long Legs. I felt it was really hard to distance control the DLLand to stop it near the hole was hard, like it just kept wanting to roll. With the SC NP2 its like its a magnet to the hole and misses seem to stop very well for me. No idea how to explain it other than that. Loving it.

I picked up a Golo 3 a few weeks ago as my first Scotty. I love the feel putting with it so far. I've always putted with standard grips and I like the bigger grip that comes standard on the 2015 Golos. My only complaint is the soft feel grips wear out super fast just from taking them in / out of bag for me. I'd be okay with a thicker rubber grip if SC made one or going to a Superstroke as I've never tried one of their thick grips. Do the Superstrokes wear /tear like these softer stock putting grips at all?

I picked up a Golo 3 a few weeks ago as my first Scotty. I love the feel putting with it so far. I've always putted with standard grips and I like the bigger grip that comes standard on the 2015 Golos. My only complaint is the soft feel grips wear out super fast just from taking them in / out of bag for me. I'd be okay with a thicker rubber grip if SC made one or going to a Superstroke as I've never tried one of their thick grips. Do the Superstrokes wear /tear like these softer stock putting grips at all?
I haven't had the problem with mine breaking down and I purchased mine used.

I haven't had the problem with mine breaking down and I purchased mine used.

It must be me. I've always found Winn and other softer grips like them just don't last as long as I feel they should for me.

Just bought a Newport 2.6 Select...but was pulling putts...
Pulled it down, reset the shaft to my preferred orientation, Flatso 2.0, bent the loft down...now its putting like a champ!

I am absolutely loving my first SC. Played in strong wind today and normally I've been worried about being too strong with the stroke on my DLL CB, the Scotty feels like its going to do what I want each putt. Most if missed were within a foot even from long range. Really really happy only 1 three put on a very heavy sloping green from just off the edge, so technically a two putt ;)

It's a great investment, but not necessarily the cream of the crop. But it's up there...
I have a Scotty Newport 2.5 with 15g weights on the heel and toe and it's SOLID. Balls roll true to your line. Pick a target, keep your head down and let it roll. My last putter was very lightweight and I always felt I was almost swinging my putts. Moving to the world of weighted putters makes golf more enjoyable. Like anything, use it on the practice greens a few times before you play with it. I bought a SC because I don't want to buy another putter until I die :angel:

I couldn't get the speed or lines right yesterday at a new to me course. That aside, I've just been super happy with my Squareback. I've gone from averaging 34 putts per round to about 31-32 per round since putting this in the bag.

My GoLo5 is up on the local trade block. It served me well for 2.5 years but it's time to go.
I'll probably regret it because it's a fantastic club.

I bought a SC because I don't want to buy another putter until I die :angel:

I told my wife that, I believe it will last me a very long time, but I'm certain there will be a future scotty in there too based on how its going ;)

I have a Newport Pro Platinum Mid-Slant from when I was in high school and college. I need to get it redone as it was bent a little when someone closed a truck gate without my bag being all the way in....ugh. I'm thinking it'll be a job for after the 1st of the year.

My X5 is staining or rusting on the top so I emailed the Custom Shop and they told me to bring it to any Dealer and have them ship it back for either cleaning or warranty replacement. I would have to fend for myself while this is being decided but that would be fine. I can always use another Putter to blame.
I asked at the PGA SS about it and they said no way they would get involved, mostly because SC is very strict on how things are done. So I am going to email the Custom Shop again and see what's up, if PGA SS is not going to touch it then no one will.

I'm excited to see what the GoLo 3 does for me.

Still super annoyed that my head cover for my newport disappeared in Myrtle last month. Was on putter when I went to the range then gone when I got back to the cart. Asked the club attendants but no luck. Guess I'm out some cash on ebay

Thinkin about ditching the Newport 2 to get a Dual Balance. I love the Newport 2, but I feel like the extra weight will help with the short putts that I frequently miss

Back