Scotty Cameron putters

I want a cash is king custom but damn that's pricey lol might just buy the headcover and throw it on a regular Newport 2

Your preaching to the choir. I started adding the custom stamping and colors and it got out of hand, lol! Luckily for me I won some SB money.

Ron that 009 is magical. LOVE IT!

I picked up a TEI3 with the intent of getting it restored but I'm struggling to come to grips with the cost. I'll just horde it away for a few years and tackle it in the future sometime.

62ecc6e24608e54e8499587bbec7722b.jpg

4a20a29e1a8515cfbbf5507caf8d51a7.jpg

b76ec6a0dabecb8f670a6fc2b06d6f3c.jpg

I joined the Cameron crowd finally.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is quite the putter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolled the rat exclusively today. Had 34 putts. 3 3 putts. Actually rolled it pretty well, starting to get in the groove of putting with a blade

Rolled the rat exclusively today. Had 34 putts. 3 3 putts. Actually rolled it pretty well, starting to get in the groove of putting with a blade

Stick with it it will come. Before you know it you will prefer a 330-340 gram putter ;)

Stick with it it will come. Before you know it you will prefer a 330-340 gram putter ;)
Probably not. The only reason I putt ok today was because it had 25g weights lol

I am in a groove at 350+ right now... Blows my mind that a year ago today I was 335 or bust.
Just a tad bit more moi is good for the soul

I am in a groove at 350+ right now... Blows my mind that a year ago today I was 335 or bust.

335 at 35" isn't bad, any shorter and it starts feeling really light.

I put the Scotty back in the bag today. I confirmed the Indian is the problem, not either of my flat sticks.

I put the Scotty back in the bag today. I confirmed the Indian is the problem, not either of my flat sticks.

You switch from the 2135? I just made the switch back to my Scotty Golo 3 today. Putted very well. Nothing like golf with mid 70's and sunny skies in February.

You switch from the 2135? I just made the switch back to my Scotty Golo 3 today. Putted very well. Nothing like golf with mid 70's and sunny skies in February.
Yep, I switched them today just to see. I'm now thinking about cutting the 2135 an inch and putting a Super Stroke on it. But mostly I need to practice and probably a lesson.

I'm excited. I received the confirmation from the custom shop that my putter was received. Hopefully it takes less than the 50 day lead time they quote everyone

Snagged a BNIP 2013 CC cover on eBay for next to nothing, always loved the all black Scotty Dog pattern:
s-l225.jpg

Snagged a BNIP 2013 CC cover on eBay for next to nothing, always loved the all black Scotty Dog pattern:
s-l225.jpg

Nice, a few came up this week for $25-$40. My brother grabbed one as well.

Nice, a few came up this week for $25-$40. My brother grabbed one as well.
I couldn't believe how cheap they were selling for TBH, even being a CC cover. It probably is one of the better looking ones from over the years.

I couldn't believe how cheap they were selling for TBH, even being a CC cover. It probably is one of the better looking ones from over the years.

100% agree, if my brother wasn't gaming it I would have it in my bag. Way better than the 2016 club cameron headcover.

s-l225.jpg

Nice buddy! I've had that one in the bag a few times over the last year. The design is really subtle but I love it.

Back