Scotty Cameron putters

I've been slowly expanding my Scotty headcover collection over the last six months or so. There's only about 8 non-destroyed covers in the mix but I'm really happy So far. I've got another one arriving this weekend that might be my all time favourite.

Anyways, here's the latest pickup. It's a club Cameron but I love the big Scotty dog. Will definitely be gaming it this year at some point.

43a0beb506bd628fd1f38de0a444776b.jpg

8260db18c8670b1503dbaa42795f603d.jpg

I demand pics of all 8 non destroyed

When the next cover arrives I'll get some photos up.
Now u just need a scotty for each headcover? Thats how it works right? Sorry im a putter newb

Dear Lightning Bolt,

Oh Oh Nine.

Signed,
Yusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Yussssssssssss!

I'm loving all the Scotty pics. I'm still loving my Sonoma, but have a nice little list going of ones I'm gonna get at some point.

So clean

Well this is the first Scotty I have ever owned. So far I like it, but don't know if I love it. Probably just need to spend more time putting with it before I decide if it is a keeper or not. I do like the looks of it a great deal though.

b383eb7b392cdb93acdff895864d3b26.jpg

ad4e3539336d2aba8fc00e75f6de68de.jpg

7746bcab225a5650308fef3d96242c29.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

These pics do it a bit more justice I think

A029110a.JPG
A029110c.JPG
A029110b.JPG
The plain sole is fantastic, Ron. I don't get along with flownecks for whatever reason, but that putter is pretty.

I can't decide if I should pick up
one on the cheap and turn it into a refurb project or just find one I like and snag it

one on the cheap and turn it into a refurb project or just find one I like and snag it
I picked up one pretty cheap and looked thru the custom shop options for what I want to do....

$400+ spending at custom shop lol

You know my answer. Dive into the deep end.

I picked up one pretty cheap and looked thru the custom shop options for what I want to do....

$400+ spending at custom shop lol

Same here. Restoration is what gets you. If you don't do that it's reasonable. I can't wait to get my notchback returned.

Same here. Restoration is what gets you. If you don't do that it's reasonable. I can't wait to get my notchback returned.
I can't wait to see it

I want a cash is king custom but damn that's pricey lol might just buy the headcover and throw it on a regular Newport 2

Back