Scotty Cameron putters

I am dreaming of a completely murdered out Futura 5W these days....

Post up a picture. I can walk you through getting rid of the scuff.

200b0c3cafbc17f07501af410a3cac9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200b0c3cafbc17f07501af410a3cac9c.jpg

I know it’s not bad but It bugs me when I see it in the right light lol. Thanks for the help.

here's before and after. still have to clean it up a bit around the edges and redo the small stripe but its coming along. needs shined up a bit too

B2D81Ww.jpg

I know it’s not bad but It bugs me when I see it in the right light lol. Thanks for the help.

Buffing compound should take that right out. Either white rouge or grey should do the trick. I would start with a little on a microfiber cloth and work it in really well by hand. If that doesn't work, then try it on a wheel - the wheel is going to make it shiny - so it may need to be bead blasted after.

You could also try a fine grit emery cake like 220 or 240

Buffing compound should take that right out. Either white rouge or grey should do the trick. I would start with a little on a microfiber cloth and work it in really well by hand. If that doesn't work, then try it on a wheel - the wheel is going to make it shiny - so it may need to be bead blasted after.

Appreciate your help. I have something very similar on the top of my Newport 2 and it bugs the heck out of me

Awesome I will try that out. Thanks for your help it’s much appreciated

Awesome I will try that out. Thanks for your help it’s much appreciated

Appreciate your help. I have something very similar on the top of my Newport 2 and it bugs the heck out of me

No problem! If you can't get them out, I'm happy to do it for you for just a small fee. I know that sending your putter out is a hassle, but if you decide to go that route, I'm here.

No problem! If you can't get them out, I'm happy to do it for you for just a small fee. I know that sending your putter out is a hassle, but if you decide to go that route, I'm here.

check his insta too a lot of great work

I love seeing all those Camerons sinking putts out there at WGC today

I had two putter out to get done...one to Peter and one to BOS...both TEI3 Sole Stamps
The BOS head was restored to original...will admire that one. The other one was done by Peter using his no maintenance black oxide finish. It doesn't need oil and will not rust PERFECT to game on fast greens.

Here are a few pics..Peter's is in the back, BOS up front. Both look fantastic!

BOS_KAC2.jpgBOS_KAC.jpgBOS_KAC3.jpg

I had two putter out to get done...one to Peter and one to BOS...both TEI3 Sole Stamps
The BOS head was restored to original...will admire that one. The other one was done by Peter using his no maintenance black oxide finish. It doesn't need oil and will not rust PERFECT to game on fast greens.

Here are a few pics..Peter's is in the back, BOS up front. Both look fantastic!

View attachment 31608View attachment 31609View attachment 31610

Beautiful sticks

Thanks pmm21 I got a brick of white rogue and it helped to remove the scuff on my scotty. The compound was not what I thought it was (stuff is hard) but I rubbed my cloth on the brick then on the putter and with a little work it was about gone. I cant see it at all from address. Thanks again for the advice.

Thanks pmm21 I got a brick of white rogue and it helped to remove the scuff on my scotty. The compound was not what I thought it was (stuff is hard) but I rubbed my cloth on the brick then on the putter and with a little work it was about gone. I cant see it at all from address. Thanks again for the advice.
So glad it worked out! With the white rouge you can always use a little heat to soften it up

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

lol

28685115_2442000402692456_420210413305593856_n.jpg

28660865_2442000412692455_231894557145432064_n.jpg

I just ordered a Scotty Cameron Newport 3. I hope to have it in next week.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

What do you use to paint fill?

Ended up re painting the 2 stripes it looks so much better. I used Testors paint. Hobby lobby has it for 1.79 a color and use a 40% off coupon to get it to $1.20

Scotty Cameron putters

I purchased a Santa Fe and have been refurbing it and I put the shaft back on and noticed it naturally sat open, is this normal? I am positive the grip is on straight so don’t think it’s anything to do with this. From the second picture the shaft angle also looks off!
cbf6a6f9ef5e2e01fb95efff678f17e2.jpg

ea07facfa162d83857522847dde3c02d.jpg

I purchased a Santa Fe and have been refurbing it and I put the shaft back on and noticed it naturally sat open, is this normal? I am positive the grip is on straight so don’t think it’s anything to do with this. From the second picture the shaft angle also looks off!
cbf6a6f9ef5e2e01fb95efff678f17e2.jpg

ea07facfa162d83857522847dde3c02d.jpg

Looks like a bent neck. Throw it in a vice and bend it back.

Where did you buy it? I've worked on a hundred putter over the years and have both bent and un-bent putter heads.

I actually just got a similar styled Odyssey Dual Force from Goodwill that I knew was bent up. I put it in a shaft and bent it back to it's original face loft.

Though, I don't really recomend this with a Scotty. It could be the "stub" that is bent on that SantaFe, or it could be the neck. It's hard to say for sure without looking at it in person.

Looks like a bent neck. Throw it in a vice and bend it back.

Where did you buy it? I've worked on a hundred putter over the years and have both bent and un-bent putter heads.

I actually just got a similar styled Odyssey Dual Force from Goodwill that I knew was bent up. I put it in a shaft and bent it back to it's original face loft.

Though, I don't really recomend this with a Scotty. It could be the "stub" that is bent on that SantaFe, or it could be the neck. It's hard to say for sure without looking at it in person.

Thank you for the advice, I bent it back and re-aligned the grip so it looks and feels better now.

Anyone know where I can get a new shaft band custom shop sticker? Just ruined mine with the rubber clamp while regripping

Back