Scotty Cameron putters

It looks like there’s more and different putters popping up on eBay.

Resistance Is Futile :drinks:

Best place to find discount Scotty's?

OK I've officially got my top pics and the hunt has begun (in no Particular order)

1. Fastback 1.5 (2020)
2. Newport 2.5
3. California Sonoma
4. Circa 62 #7

OK I've officially got my top pics and the hunt has begun (in no Particular order)

1. Fastback 1.5 (2020)
2. Newport 2.5
3. California Sonoma
4. Circa 62 #7

I’ve got a regular (2019) Fastback and it is the best performing putter I have ever owned. The 1.5 (2020) version looks fantastic and I am sure performs just as well.

I’m wanting a Coronado mid slant and then strip the pro platinum finish to see what it would look like underneath as it is.

Unless you're talking about the large amount of tour putters that just popped up for auction... They're all some scammer trying to rob people. F*cking scum bags these guys are

Are you talking about the ones that say to email some pawn email in the item description? I came across those and figured it had to be some sort of scam. Claiming to be selling all kinds of tour putters for $1700.

Just acquired this one for what I feel is a fair price. Going to send to re-finish. Recommendations?

1474564A-1F89-4BAE-A7D5-7B2314F50453.jpeg6D30D062-30D6-425E-839A-CD68E1C6EBB8.jpeg1B00329B-699E-49CC-B584-08AFC0B485BD.jpegECB28565-3120-423F-AE83-D67B88C2D02F.jpeg

Last edited:
Still waiting to see something where the seller isn't trying to make a $2000 profit.
That is legitimately turning me off the brand right now. I want something fun, but I am not going to line someone's pocket for no reason because of it.

Oye.

Totally different direction here, but man, the Super Rat was a beauty today. Saved me a couple times massively from bogeys, and made a few REALLY good putts from deep to either kick in, or save a par.

I still wish it was a long neck, but I have my heart fully into this putter still haha

Totally different direction here, but man, the Super Rat was a beauty today. Saved me a couple times massively from bogeys, and made a few REALLY good putts from deep to either kick in, or save a par.

I still wish it was a long neck, but I have my heart fully into this putter still haha
See, here you were about to go to a mallet and what did @Space Bandito say? Oh yeah something something something about a Star Wars spaceship mallet garbage?! LOL

After seeing someone play a Studio Select 2.6 last weekend I've kind of been jonesing for one. Of all the centerish shaft putters I've played I've never tried a blade and this one looks good.

2.jpg

4.jpg

Leaning torch blue finish with yellow paintfill

Back