CONTEST Scrap22's Grandaddy Memories Contest

My favorite, and it took a while to finally track it down again, was from this past year:
The Rules from 2022. It needs a stickie honestly.
View attachment 9169592

it was honestly weird going back, starting at year one, and seeing the number of times I posted in support in all of the 50ish pages.... still remember sitting at work, door locked on my office, following along to every post live. Is there photographic proof of the event in that thread anywhere? I honestly dont think I saw any (times change, how pictures are hosted change).

Favorite participants? Every single one of you. I know its a cop out, but the Grandaddy transcends.... its about THP and Callaway. Not just the THPers who make it there, but everyone who follows along too.

Future participants? Would love to see @Junkyard make it to the show. Also @Just_Brad would love to go ;)!
Thats definitely awesome. Rumor has it that @Tevenor keeps that in his car with him when he travels on business. Sounds strange so I don't really believe it.

Thanks again for everyone that played my little game here. I really appreciate it! The Grandaddy gave me so much and it will always be a part of me for sure. Great memories again and again.

So, drumroll for the winner that is pulled from the bowl.......Congrats @Kenomikes

Please send me a PM with your address so I can ship your prize off to you. Thanks again!

Unknown-1.jpeg

Thanks again for everyone that played my little game here. I really appreciate it! The Grandaddy gave me so much and it will always be a part of me for sure. Great memories again and again.

So, drumroll for the winner that is pulled from the bowl.......Congrats @Kenomikes

Please send me a PM with your address so I can ship your prize off to you. Thanks again!

View attachment 9169631
Congratulations @Kenomikes ! And thank you @Scrap22 for the contest and trip down memory lane!

1680793911203.jpeg1680794061849.jpeg

A story in 2 parts

CC: @goalie

Thanks @Scrap22!

Fear the Fireball golfer especially if he has a full sleeve in his bag.

B7538184-F69B-492D-8265-65FA34E96EB8.jpeg

Early leader boards are always fun.

Hovy swinging well early.

Garcia tied for the lead.. We dont expect that to last right... :eek:

Garcia tied for the lead.. We dont expect that to last right... :eek:
Garcia wasn't a Grandaddy memory. Lol. If anything, I have forgotten him.....

Thread hopped.. LOL. oops

Want to really thank @Scrap22 for this crazy nice prize package from the Hideaway. Hideaway hat, G ChromeSoft LS Balls, tees, and divot tool. It’s going to be 80 here Friday and I’m wearing the cap then. Thank you!

FFA3C97F-647E-47C1-9C46-457E6BBBB84C.jpeg

Oops, just noticed another cool gold metal Hideaway divot tool. Somehow I missed that last night. Thanks @Scrap22!

C4149C03-8451-4C16-A736-13EC6185AB9E.jpeg

Back