Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

This is really going to be fun!

More AC members joined the fun and you should too! BUMP IT UP!

I need to get a gift for this.

The gifts that are sent out should be pretty funny lol. Can't wait to see what I get.

Dont you need to know who you are getting the gift for first?

Maybe, I am horrible with gifts and just don't want to make it a last minute deal

Yes I am confirmed I,m usually a good gift buyer so someones gonna love it

I was going to just stay in the shadows but I did sign up the other day.

Sent from my DROID X2

Just saw this... I like the idea!

You have to send a gift in order to receive a gift correct? I've got a pretty good idea for my gift. I'm sending the PM now.

Just saw this... I like the idea!

You have to send a gift in order to receive a gift correct? I've got a pretty good idea for my gift. I'm sending the PM now.

Well if you sign up, I will pair you up with a secret buddy and you wont know who you get....More instructions will be given when the buddy announcements are made

Well if you sign up, I will pair you up with a secret buddy and you wont know who you get....More instructions will be given when the buddy announcements are made

Gotcha. So the person I'm sending a gift to isn't the one sending me a gift. Anyway, I look forward to it!

I can't wait, I love getting stuff in the mail and also love sending stuff to others!

This should be very interesting, there is just so much going on around here lately it is tough to keep up.

Can't wait, I assume part of the deal will be recording the openings.

Can't wait, I assume part of the deal will be recording the openings.

Thats completely up to you! Videos, pictures and reactions can all be posted

I'm pretty pumped for this. It should be a lot of fun.

my gift is wrapped and ready to be shipped.

I'm waiting to see who I get before I choose my gift.

well mine is pretty straight forward and should work for anybody, so hah.

Back