Secret Santa Gifts 2015

Geez, what have you been doing for Santa???

Wow thats an awesome gift.

Awesome gift man!

That's a nice gift there. Kicking this off right!

Wow that Den Caddy is gorgeous! Love me some den caddies. Who ever your secret Santa is really out did themselves!

That's awesome! Can't wait to give and receive!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

That us pretty nifty!

Cant wait for my guy to receive his!

Great job by SS #1, very nice!

Great job by SS #1, very nice!

Actually, I believe it is SS #2. "David Fupresti" posted in the other thread a couple of days ago that he received a dozen Chrome Soft balls.

very nice indeed

d6c3c38a5e6b375963d1a8f512602032.jpg

Secret Santa for me showed up yesterday. Quality items here, divot tool and Duos, with the awesome personalization touch. Thank you very much.

Great gifts to start the thread Tyler and Rob, love it!

Very nice to see the gifts rolling in. This is going to be fun to follow.

Just curious, are we supposed to send these early? These are Christmas gifts right? I mean it's not even December yet.
Maybe I'm just a procrastinator...

Just curious, are we supposed to send these early? These are Christmas gifts right? I mean it's not even December yet.
Maybe I'm just a procrastinator...

Per the holiday gift swap thread gifts are supposed to be sent by 12/5

Got mine today. Had to rush out before I could snap a pic but I'll post later. Have to say tho, it's awesome.

Here it is in all of its awesomeness. I actually almost pulled the trigger on these balls earlier today. Big thanks to my secret Santa.

43d45f6f6f9ae5a5045e5819dc0819a1.jpg

Nice hauls Rancey and Tyler! Well done SS's!

Great gifts so far fellas!! Think Mandy and I are doing some shopping tomorrow so I should be able to finish mine up to be shipped!

Here it is in all of its awesomeness. I actually almost pulled the trigger on these balls earlier today. Big thanks to my secret Santa.

43d45f6f6f9ae5a5045e5819dc0819a1.jpg
Love the divot tool and towel

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Love the divot tool and towel

My favorite part is imagining the guy in Ohio buying them and the looks he must have gotten.

My favorite part is imagining the guy in Ohio buying them and the looks he must have gotten.
I live in diehard bama country. I get tons of looks in my orange.

Back