Secret Santa Gifts 2015

d4df5bd0b23f3053bb492c22bba47ef6.jpg

Pretty pumped to get this in the mail today. Have been wanting to try these balls forever. Big time thank you to my secret Santa. Really appreciate the gift!! Thp is a pretty cool place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best balls on the market IMO kb1042. Great job SS!

The SS are sending some amazing gifts again this year. Well done everyone.

Very nice KB. The 330RX are great balls. Nicely done Santa.

some great gifts coming in!

Can't beat those B330-RX!

Rob: incredible gifts received in that first post man, very very damn cool.

I got my package in. Something must have got mixed up because I definitely haven't been this good all year...
Santa, thank you for the awesome gifts, you really outdid yourself. I will post some pics later.

Secret Santa worked his magic again - I really appreciate the cool golf stuff, handwritten note, lil Debbie cakes and state drink from SS's home state. Thank you!
315ad380eb11ac7d770a188b3bdcf4bc.jpg

You're welcome!!!

I kid.

Or do I? :alien:

that is a cool package T4K, how do these flat balls work?

that is a cool package T4K, how do these flat balls work?
I've never seen them before so I'm trying to figure that out myself. The packaging says they are flat and soft...i think the idea is that you have to swing well to hit them because they are flat and because they are soft you can use them inside. Very cool little winter practice aid!

Nice haul. Need my gift to arrive and get it in the mail.

Great gifts so far. I can't wait for mine to arrive to its destination.

Secret Santa worked his magic again - I really appreciate the cool golf stuff, handwritten note, lil Debbie cakes and state drink from SS's home state. Thank you!
315ad380eb11ac7d770a188b3bdcf4bc.jpg

You lucky dog you with the Christmas tree cakes!!

Nice haul Frank! SS's are killing it!

Nice job by your SS Frank. That's an awesome package.

My secret santa did an amazing job. Wow! The first pic is a little fuzzy. What can I say, I was excited...

So, where do I start. I got lots of cool stuff. I got some black widow grips which I have never tried before. I got a seemore putter grip.
A pair of sunglasses. A black clover hat. Some Q star and B330RX golf balls. Both of which I have played before and really like. Not one but 2 Adams clubs. A super 9031 hybrid and a tight lies FW that I have been wanting to try out. Thank you sooo much for the early Christmas gifts!!!

My secret santa did an amazing job. Wow! The first pic is a little fuzzy. What can I say, I was excited...

So, where do I start. I got lots of cool stuff. I got some black widow grips which I have never tried before. I got a seemore putter grip.
A pair of sunglasses. A black clover hat. Some Q star and B330RX golf balls. Both of which I have played before and really like. Not one but 2 Adams clubs. A super 9031 hybrid and a tight lies FW that I have been wanting to try out. Thank you sooo much for the early Christmas gifts!!!
wow! Really cool your SS went way above and beyond! Super cool package.

Amazing SS you had there Barberakb. And love the excitement.

Very cool Barb. Nicel job Santa.

That is insane! 2 clubs plus a bunch of other stuff!

The Secret Santa's are killing it this year!

What a fantastic gift set Aaron!!

Someone is a serious bargain shopper....hahahahaha!

Back