SeeMore Putters Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 175. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Jim Grundberg, CEO of SeeMore Putters, joins the show and takes a look at the past, present and future of the brand.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Jim talk about the new SeeMore mini Giant HTx and how it could help you make more putts. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as Jim Grundberg goes Off Course.

Episode 175 is here and Dan and Jim discuss the following topics.

The new SeeMore mini Giant HTx
The Future of the mini Giant Series
#1 Putting Alignment System in Golf
Ryder Cup Captain Zach Johnson
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Continue reading...

Oh nice! This will be fun!

"Hacker's Nation" 😯

Otherwise a very good podcast as usual!

Really enjoyed this conversation.
The part about practicing with one is so interesting and I might just start doing it.

Coffee is brewed and I’m ready.

Haha I think he was talking about the community. He’s very familiar with THP.
I cringed, but you took it in stride which is all that matters.

Have a couple hour drive coming up this morning. Off Course will be first pod cast of the drive.

Good listen. My Mini Giant DF is securely in the bag. I was really interested in the HTX release, but now I am more interested in the curve proto on the MGDF platform. I do like supporting an American company as well.

Last edited:
Awesome conversation! Thanks Dan for having Jim as your guest. Always happy to help with THP family. Reach out anytime to us. Love the THP family!

Fun conversation as always.

The FGP blade was in line for heavy rotational play this year before some other obligations surfaced. Still love having it in the arsenal, and agree with the practice element.

I really want to get some lead tape to bring my m7 to current weighting to see what it's like.

Every time I talk to the guys from SeeMore, it gives me good feels.
Takes me back to the early days of improving my putting and learning about proper mechanics.

Will have to cue this one up for the ride home this afternoon

Look forward to it. First time in almost a decade I'm not playing a SeeMore, still love them, though. (As always, shout out to our boy Payne Stewart.)

I have not listened yet, but have it queued up. I just put my mFGP2 back in the bag after using a different putter for 10 or so years, and the RST has been very helpful so far.

Man, the Mini Giant HTx sure sounds intriguing.

Last edited:
I have not listened yet, but have it queued up. I just put my mFGP2 back in the bag after using a different putter for 10 or so years, and the RST has been very helpful so far.
Love to hear this!!! Does it feel like an old friend?

Ready for my flight.
IMG_6583.png

Love to hear this!!! Does it feel like an old friend?

Many of my putters I usually trade in or get rid of when I’m done. I only have a few that I’ve kept, and this is one of them. I gravitate towards inserts, but the mFGP2 just feels comfortable. It’s only been a few rounds, but after each one I end it saying that it’s definitely earned a spot at least for another round.

Just finished, great discussion. The part about even using it for practice makes sense that it helps ingrain those good habits, and you eventually lose that over time.

Dang it now I have a tab open eyeing the PVD Model T straight 🤣

Back