SeeMore Putters Thread

What's a decent price for a used DB4? I've been eying one for so freaking long. Local golf shop has a used one that I have my eye on. eBay prices are all over the board.

Dear Canadan and M1 PR,

I'm sorry. I apologize. Dan was right and this putter is pure bliss for me.

Sincerely,

Jman

Yes. $345 USD plus shipping - Tour m3 SS (stainless steel) - milled in 2007, 350 grams. Stamped "TOUR" and as m3w. However can not be made into a offset shaft due to full RST placement. Additional charge for custom color tip shaft and SuperStroke or Iomic grip.

Very solid price for that sweet putter!

What's a decent price for a used DB4? I've been eying one for so freaking long. Local golf shop has a used one that I have my eye on. eBay prices are all over the board.
$100 - $125 for one in good shape. I paid $75, but mine is kinda beat up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looks like my mfgp2 will be here on Thursday! I'm considering doing some blue paintfill since I already have seemores with orange and green paintfill, and am also eyeballing a magnetic blue patent cover to go on it.

I've also been in a mental battle with myself all day on how bad I want the HT and how high I'm willing to go to get it. If I somehow win it I will probably be making someone a deal on the x3 because I don't need more than 3 at a time.

No 3-putts last night in league. I made everything inside 8 feet plus a 30 foot birdie putt (only to have my opponent drain a 15 footer to halve). It is amazing how making a small adjustment and actually implementing the SPI stroke somewhat correctly made a huge difference.

No 3-putts last night in league. I made everything inside 8 feet plus a 30 foot birdie putt (only to have my opponent drain a 15 footer to halve). It is amazing how making a small adjustment and actually implementing the SPI stroke somewhat correctly made a huge difference.

Salisboss - great work! Keep it going. Thanks for the post.

Nice find!! ^^^

I just ordered a DB4...so won't have to worry about this M8 tempting me. :act-up:

I just ordered a DB4...so won't have to worry about this M8 tempting me. :act-up:

Quickly becoming my favorite new putter, which makes my z2c sad. Plumbers necks are just working for me lately.

Did they set you up with a Platinum DB4?

Did they set you up with a Platinum DB4?

Nope. Sadly they are out. I was already set on the gunmetal finish and just so happened to see the post about yours yesterday so I figured I would ask Seemore. I do like the gun metal a lot, but platinum would be awesome.

Nope. Sadly they are out. I was already set on the gunmetal finish and just so happened to see the post about yours yesterday so I figured I would ask Seemore. I do like the gun metal a lot, but platinum would be awesome.

There was a platinum one on eBay for a while, but it looks like it sold.

I saw there was one seller that had one listed as new. But judging by the description it appeared that it wasn't actually in stock and you had to supply them with the details of how you wanted the putter setup. Ill take gun metal all day long though.

I saw there was one seller that had one listed as new. But judging by the description it appeared that it wasn't actually in stock and you had to supply them with the details of how you wanted the putter setup. Ill take gun metal all day long though.
I have one of those as well. I enjoy it to.

2014-05-02084015_zps622a0692.jpg

2014-05-02083948_zps9291e75d.jpg

2014-05-02083538_zps20c13fb6.jpg

2014-05-02084243_zps9507e404.jpg

2014-05-02083748_zps8e239017.jpg

2014-05-02083856_zps5c334b01.jpg

Truly jealous of your DB-4 collection.

Initially going with the Custom THP SuperStroke 1.0 grips on the m7 PR and m2c. Putters are prepped and ready to have the grips blown on upon arrival.

I have the gunmetal and love it. I want the platinum to go with it.

My next DB-4 is sitting in the bottom right corner of that drawer of the vault...

My next DB-4 is sitting in the bottom right corner of that drawer of the vault...
What's that one look like? Don't worry, I won't swoop it up

It's just a basic gunmetal DB-4 head with a sight line and dot. I don't know why, but that putter speaks to me.

Back