SeeMore Putters Thread

I have a pretty good collection of putters. Not JMan but still way to many.
I have carried a low handicap for a while but have never been a good putter.
My favorite has been a Never Compromise Perfecto. Love the look of the mallet head but have never putted well with it. Bent the snot out of it trying to get it right and nothing worked.
The other day I see a SeeMore x3 and love at first sight. So I order one thinking just another good looking putter for my collection. Holy Moly this thing has me wanting to get to the green and putt. It is absolutely awesome. I Could say I'm never going to take this thing out of the bag and I have never come close to saying that before. I just love this putter and feel now that all I got to do is read the dang break and I'll make it.
Welcome to better putting.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I just want to say that I am loving my Seemore. I know it's not the FGP Original that I would like someday but I am enjoying practice sessions in my basement with it and can't wait to actually get it on a green. Rotten North East winter.

Welcome to team SeeMore and the joy of making more putts!! #24/7 #allstate

I have a pretty good collection of putters. Not JMan but still way to many.
I have carried a low handicap for a while but have never been a good putter.
My favorite has been a Never Compromise Perfecto. Love the look of the mallet head but have never putted well with it. Bent the snot out of it trying to get it right and nothing worked.
The other day I see a SeeMore x3 and love at first sight. So I order one thinking just another good looking putter for my collection. Holy Moly this thing has me wanting to get to the green and putt. It is absolutely awesome. I Could say I'm never going to take this thing out of the bag and I have never come close to saying that before. I just love this putter and feel now that all I got to do is read the dang break and I'll make it.

Awesome post! Welcome to the team...the future of becoming a more consistent putter starts NOW! We are here for you. Stay in touch and let us know how it goes. #24/7 #allstate

First one cleaned up. Took the yellow writing and made it green to match the incoming Christmas headcover with green and red dancing RST's. Also blacked out the "SeeMore" on the face to give the view at address behind the ball a little cleaner look.

6170a14ea0616300ce7e4ad4119a3bc5.jpg

Hey cbaker, what are you using to do the colors with? Paint and brush or ? I have a ball marker that I want to work on and I think your method would work well on it as well. Thanks in advance.

Hey cbaker, what are you using to do the colors with? Paint and brush or ? I have a ball marker that I want to work on and I think your method would work well on it as well. Thanks in advance.

Testors enamel paint and a toothpick actually. As long as you are careful it doesn't get too messy and with a little nailpolish remover (the regular with acetone) or paint remover it comes right off. I have the following product and it's insane with paint removal but won't hurt the finish so far that I have found - but I'd probably be pretty cautious at first with it:

http://www.amazon.com/OOPS-Extreme-Stain-Remover-fl-oz/dp/B000DZF2OG

I have the spray can version that I believe I got at auto zone. A little spray on a paper towel and the excess wipes right off.

Might take some trial and error though.

Testors enamel paint and a toothpick actually. As long as you are careful it doesn't get too messy and with a little nailpolish remover (the regular with acetone) or paint remover it comes right off. I have the following product and it's insane with paint removal but won't hurt the finish so far that I have found - but I'd probably be pretty cautious at first with it:

http://www.amazon.com/OOPS-Extreme-Stain-Remover-fl-oz/dp/B000DZF2OG

I have the spray can version that I believe I got at auto zone. A little spray on a paper towel and the excess wipes right off.

Might take some trial and error though.

Big Thank You!

Four characters would be GITH. Get In The Hole!!!

My four would be.......PTSD.......Post Traumatic Seemore Disorder.....Coming to an opponent near you!

Anyone have a Nashville Seemore cover they'd consider getting rid of? Wife and I got married there so would be kind of special to have. Thanks!

Would also be interested in any clover or tartan seemore putter cover

Just bought my first Seemore. DB4 gunmetal with site dot, UST FF shaft, and superstroke 2.0 grip. Stoked to try it out once all this snow melts! Love what this company is all about!

Just bought my first Seemore. DB4 gunmetal with site dot, UST FF shaft, and superstroke 2.0 grip. Stoked to try it out once all this snow melts! Love what this company is all about!
Awesome! Post up some pics when you get a chance. Agreed on SeeMore such a great company

That looks great. Love the sight dot!

Too bad you weren't looking for a Nashville cover a month ago as I just recently sold one.

That looks great. Love the sight dot!

Too bad you weren't looking for a Nashville cover a month ago as I just recently sold one.

bummer! I emailed the guys at Seemore and they said they should get some more in in a few weeks and would sell me one (who know how much it'll cost me). And thanks, I think the site dot looks great as well. Definitely like the set up more than the full site line

bummer! I emailed the guys at Seemore and they said they should get some more in in a few weeks and would sell me one (who know how much it'll cost me). And thanks, I think the site dot looks great as well. Definitely like the set up more than the full site line
It'll be the same price as their other headcovers on the website. Damn good looking headcover too.

Nice. I've been looking for a DB4 with a sight dot for a long time.

Believe me if I knew where one was I would green light a purchase.

Oh hey how did you make it inside from the garage?

d60a8ea4e1f321492f63142fb3879418.jpg

Getting some putting work done inside

Back